Thread: Ambushing possible?

Ambushing possible?

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to ambush one attack when you have been hit by other attacks (from other provinces) after that or if it's only the latest attack that is possible to ambush.

Situation:

April 1: Prov #1 attacks you for 200 acres
    April 2: Prov #2 attacks you for 50 acres

In this kind of situation, can you ambush Prov #1 without ambushing Prov #2 first?

Regards,
    Dime

Forum Addict
    Yes. As long as prov one's army is still out with your acres you are good to go.

Awesome! Thank you.

Regular
    no you can't...

You must ambush prov number 2 first, 1 soldier and 1 general works just fine if you dont want to waste off on it. Only after that you can ambush prov number 1.

My KD mate just confirmed it ingame, you are able to ambush prov #1 without ambushing prov #2.

You select the province you hit - you do not need to ambush prov 2 unless you want to.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thank you Bishop!

Ambushing last attack first only applies to multiple hits from the same attacker - you must Ambush the second attack before you can ambush the first one.
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

Post Fiend
    bishop correct

As Bishop said, you target a prov and hit the last attack sent at you. You can only ambush land hits (trad, conq, ambush) but WS and Anon will prevent you from being able to ambush a hit.
    In this situation where both hits were made by the same prov, you'll have to ambush the smaller hit first

April 1: Prov #1 attacks you for 200 acres
    April 2: Prov #1 attacks you for 50 acres
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Thread Information