Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians diplomacy

Veteran

Simians diplomacy

Simians at 96k acres vs a silly ghetto at 65k acres:

Sender The Wealthy Queen egg of Purple baby dragon (x:xx)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Shhhh is Secret of P W N R I (x:xx)
    Subject WAR?

you want to war us ?
    or you want to cf us ?
    becuse what you doing atm is not ok and i told you so befor we war sanc.

(No answer as I had to hurry to work this morning)

Sender The Wealthy Queen egg of Purple baby dragon (x:xx)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Shhhh is Secret of P W N R I (x:xx)
    Subject Awnser me now

You have 5 min to awnser me or i will dubbel hostile you with my friends in [vengance]

___

Silly Apes =D We will be offering EoA NAPs for no more stealing to all top who will gang simians for being cowardly punks and not even daring to take us 1 on 1 but needing support from vengance.

Postaholic
    You guys have robbed the top for quite some time now. Sooner or later you'll get your dues.

I am on Simian's side on this one though I do not feel there's a need to threaten - I'm usually more towards just doing it without the need to talk. I am sure ABS and Insol and OS are all with me on this as well though I do not speak for them but I have spoken with them.

Post Fiend
    Karma is a bish

Doubles are wrong, but so is thinking stealing topkds works unpunished

Enthusiast
    snitches get stitches

We will be offering EoA NAPs for no more stealing to all top who will gang simians for being cowardly punks
    For some reason I think none of the top is going to even consider that. You're on your own. Suppose that's what you get for pissing off every kingdom at the top.

Given the fact you steal from the top while being tagged Hostile (and apparently waving Vengeance), you should not complain if the kingdom you steal from, hits you for stealing from them. Regardless if you are in hostile.

If Simians hits you while you are hostile with Vengeance, with as reason that you stole from them while being hostile, I wont bother telling them to stop. I much rather wish them good luck in their mission :p. Go Simians!

Veteran
    We expected action; actually we've been bored for weeks so it's fine to retal our steals, with razes or TMs- as said it was expected. However, in this way is just embarrasing for calle; not being able to do it 1 against 1 or even OOW so we can retal is so lol. Since the razing seems inevitable, we shalt have som funs at him for it =D

Im letting Calle handle this one.
    Seems his charm is working!

Why would we accept getting millions of gold stolen into conflict and not do anything about it.
    We do have better things to do and people to grow since we just came OOW from Sanc fight. Trouble is always around the corner but its laughable that everyone accepts getting their resources stolen before all wars.

They can go here talk all the want and complain. We dont accept that crap from ANYONE. I dont care if they are 2 mill networth or 20 million networth or what conflict they are heading into. I always beleive in an eye for an eye concept.

Good day to you Sir Elurin!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    We expected action; actually we've been bored for weeks so it's fine to retal our steals, with razes or TMs- as said it was expected. However, in this way is just embarrasing for calle; not being able to do it 1 against 1 or even OOW so we can retal is so lol. Since the razing seems inevitable, we shalt have som funs at him for it =D
    I would bouncewave your faeries and halflings, then see were you end up. Without relations you can't do much ;]
    I'm quite sure you wouldn't enjoy bouncewaves.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Doing 1v1 with a smaller KD such as yours only benefits you guys as that is the mechanics of this game. Sorry but the arguement doesn't stand here because hiding behind RKDNW and GBP really isn't a stand for making some 1 on 1 claim.

calle is correct and rightfully so in doing double hostile. What would hurt you guys more? Razing you OOW and then having you guys claim you're "beating top kds" or razing your chained provinces while you're in war and then PK'ing it?

If it were up to me, I'd choose the latter and if I were you I'd be more upset with the latter.

I've been in your shoes before, though we've also learnt our lesson the hard way. It's beautiful how kingdoms who war each other all the time can come together to face a common enemy. For a starter kd like yours trying to inmitate the FSU kd style, you'll learn your lesson in due time.
    Last edited by baka; 10-04-2012 at 09:35.

didn't see this coming, eh? Besides, you guys interfered in hostiles as well, so don't cry when they use your own medicine
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Veteran
    Dear Simians, please rape these scrubs

edit: with all your friends

Veteran
    Note I'm not complaining Anri :)

It's great to see how all the top assembles so quickly here! Good on you guys =D If we're gonna get razed, should at least have some fun with it aye?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    I would bouncewave your faeries and halflings, then see were you end up. Without relations you can't do much ;]
    I'm quite sure you wouldn't enjoy bouncewaves.
    Good idea. Maybe Simians can even do Vengenance a favor and bounce down some faeries and halfers to get chained in the conflict? No relations there... very similar to robbing gc actually.

Well not really similar, they cannot run extreme sci from bounces..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Veteran
    We can has grouphug before the razing commences? :o It's moving us to tears how all these big nasty kd's all come together in their love for Cats, we should make it an event!

Thread Information