Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Good war kd's outside top 10

Forum Addict

Good war kd's outside top 10

Let's compile this list so they can war each other and decide which of them deserves the title of best warring kd. I've heard too many of them claiming to be the best but have never seen them picking on equally good kd's.

Strategy Moderator
    I cant log in to see if they are on the top 10 right now but Elitist jerks is a decent waring kd that tends to not be in top 10.

The best at the moment or consistency takes part as well?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Silly cats!

good is hard to define most i call good someone else will bash down, i think dopies does very well, freakstyle until last age (donno where they are this or if they disband), bunnehs was good donno now days, fluffym bodega, sanitarum. and being part of top10 i find sanc, bio, dw, inso able to war good.
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Rank Name War-Wins
    1 HUNG3R 7.23
    2 Divinity 6.68
    3 Elitist Jerks HAPPY EOA UTOPIA 6.18
    4 Dreamworks CSB Get well Kenji 6.17
    5 weHurt at WAR 6.03

therefore going by that chart top 5 it has to be HUNG3R
    Last edited by Palem; 10-04-2012 at 20:54. Reason: locs
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

w00ps double post!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    Rank Name War-Wins
    1 HUNG3R 7.23
    2 Divinity 6.68
    3 Elitist Jerks HAPPY EOA UTOPIA 6.18
    4 Dreamworks CSB Get well Kenji 6.17
    5 weHurt at WAR 6.03

therefore going by that chart top 5 it has to be HUNG3R
    fluffy, bodega, sanitarum, freakstyle, EJ, Silly Cats ? Anymore?

Let's see their war wins actually count by warring each other for the war win instead of some ghettos they can bully.
    Last edited by Palem; 10-04-2012 at 20:55. Reason: locs

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    fluffy, bodega, sanitarum, freakstyle, EJ, Silly Cats ? Anymore?

Let's see their war wins actually count by warring each other for the war win instead of some ghettos they can bully.
    EJ's avg opponent size was above 100% last age and the same this age.

I do agree you cannot compare warring kingdoms of today against warring kingdoms of yesterday because well there are far fewer decent warring teams in the game but there is also less x loggers in today's game.

Post Fiend
    The funny thing is, all these good warring kd's below the top 10 DO war each other on a regular basis. A few things happen:

-These kd's don't tag until late in the age
    -They may have warred with each other and not even know about it
    -Some kd's go incognito, fluffy and fs are both here this age...just not tagged yet

Just because you don't see the kd's tag, or have a news article, doesn't mean they don't fight. There are many good warring kd's in the top 50-100. Balance CanWe Melee Weapons etc etc, you will know who they are when you fight them.
    Last edited by Shaded; 11-04-2012 at 04:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    .....There are many good warring kd's in the top 50-100. TUWAD Balance CanWe Melee Weapons etc etc, you will know who they are when you fight them.....
    if you go by today's standards then sure.

we warred blunt weapons and well i can easily say they are not that good.

there are alot of average warring kingdoms out there but that is also down to the lack of decent warring enemies - you are only as strong as the enemies you have faced.

Strategy Moderator
    @tak3shi, if we are just willing to take the rankings might as well add in this age's current top 5.

Also might as well add goodz kd Hoff

I'd point out celian said Dopefiends & bunnies, Note though from the last few ages utopia news
    Jerks> Dopefiends
    Freeakstyle>Dopefiends
    CanWe>Bunnies
    Bunnies>silly cats

Post Fiend
    For a kd that was considered a ghetto 2 ages ago, I'd say they have improved quite nicely. I find this argument of 'today's standards' to be quite insulting. It's like comparing basketball stars to stars from different eras, it doesn't work. The game has changed, the mechanics have changed, the population has changed, and most importantly - the rules have changed. What defines a good warring kd has changed. You can sit here all day and debate over "what if's", but that's rather pointless so I think I'll just stick to answering the mans question.

And Melee Weapons isn't a good warring kd cause they lost to Hoff, another good warring kd? Too bad we didn't get to tangle last age when I was still in fluffy.
    Last edited by Shaded; 10-04-2012 at 19:33.

For a kd that was considered a ghetto 2 ages ago, I'd say they have improved quite nicely. I find this argument of 'today's standards' to be quite insulting. It's like comparing basketball stars to stars from different eras, it doesn't work. The game has changed, the mechanics have changed, the population has changed, and most importantly - the rules have changed. What defines a good warring kd has changed. You can sit here all day and debate over "what if's", but that's rather pointless so I think I'll just stick to answering the mans question.

And Melee Weapons isn't a good warring kd cause they lost to Hoff, another good warring kd? Too bad we didn't get to tangle last age when I was still in fluffy.
    the point I am trying to make is yes by today's standards there are decent warring teams but for those of us that have been here for years and years there has been a steady decline in real top skilled leaders who know the game inside out.

the game has not changed that much, the game mechanics have not changed that much but yes the population has changed. Its still the same game with more or less the same strats / options.

what defines a good warring kingdom has not changed - if you war and beat targets who were suppose to be better that your team then you are good but if we just do average wars and win all then how is that being good when you warring and winning against enemies of sub standard levels?

.....Too bad we didn't get to tangle last age when I was still in fluffy.
    who?
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 10-04-2012 at 19:44.

to be fair i can mainly judge those i have warred, and even those i won against i can still see that they are good warring kds or got great potential to be maybe i just been lucky and they not. now sleep tight utopia
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Thread Information