Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over Pop

Max gains
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

???

hit the target with the best gains = max gains

Well we all know you hafta follow orders and that is never the orders from my king...always a large chain and a semi chain

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    There are times to not follow orders...

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    There are times to not follow orders...
    That coming from a monarch is interesting lol. Ill spread the word to your kd.
    What does 1337 mean?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by marve View Post
    That coming from a monarch is interesting lol. Ill spread the word to your kd.

take it from another monarch, not always is the experience of the monarch useful in situations

not always does the medieval system of government of tyranny always work or even helpful for that matter

just saying

Quote Originally Posted by lastunicorn View Post
    Wouldn't it be best to deep chain someone that hasn't been shelled, and let the people who desperately need acres take them from the shelled province? I can see this disabling more provs at once.
    Softening up a prov with NS is very effective as a prelude to a deep chain. Even better if the dead troops get replaced by peasants
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Demon
    Chaining the ns targets can be a very smart move, depending on the situation. In general the first wave of the war is decent for most kd's, with a bunch of people around to help each other complete the chains. For the second wave tho, armies might be spread out a bit, some people are late etc. and then it's very useful to have a couple of easier targets that you can take down using less provinces. It also gives your own chained provs a couple of easy hits and a chance of helping in the chain. Hitting down the ns targets every other wave is a pretty effective way of getting rid of the enemy attackers faster than your opponent (since many tend to leave the ns targets alone, even though they can still do some damage).

I've seen plenty of kd's make the mistake of leaving ns targets sitting around because they want to use them as "land farms" later in the war. Then what usually happens is that either the opponent destroys the provs in range to actually take the ns'ed prov down efficiently, or they aid it to train def back and become less of a farm.

As I said tho, it depends on the situation.

Thread Information