Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: razing guilds in war

Post Fiend
    Last time I warred as an elf m/a with reduced guilds. I'd pump up the wpa pre-war and then drop guilds to make room for more towers and WT. Since most of what I was casting weren't duration... FB, tornadoes, MV for kd mates, it wasn't all that bad. obv it's not as good for the duration (chastity, pf, etc) but it was still reasonable. the extra WT def helped me keep my runes so i could cast spells to begin with.

i got away with around 8-10 compared to 15-20 normally. I wouldn't suggest any lower than 5 for attackers...

Enthusiast
    As a kingdom wide strat for an undead kingdom where all the undeads are running 3rWPA+ and 150-200bpa in magic it could work. Run 15% towers with no guilds and fireball as much as you can.... Faerys can blanket MS, greed, and chastity.... the loss of your enemys peasants kingdom wide would be far greater than losing a few self spells for undeads... And if you're that worried about self spells run 5% guilds...

Enthusiast
    Having an entire kingdoms attackers sitting on 1PPA or self spells?

Enthusiast
    oo cmmon... how can u drop guilds in war?

* MP - +5% def. mil eff (ruby dragon drops by 8%).
    * Inspire army - mil. wages decreased by 15% (all dragons drops income by 10%)
    * Love&Peace - increase birth rates by 0.75%
    * Magic shield - mage eff +20% (saphire dragon drops it by 30%).
    * Nature blessing - Protects from storms and drought - helps getting rid of plague.

And so on and so on... Its like letting urself open for few off. spells on in the begining. You are full undead (attackers), exchaning land is primary(get land fat or waved down) - not beeing able to get MP on is like having a ruby dragon on urself. You get land (pretty soon land fat) so your massive Towers and wpa will be no use, you get yourself waved down so again ur masive Towers and wpa will be mainlly used for some LLs and trying to surivive. Also with your "massive" wpa, you can easilly get urself few fbs from full tms, and without love and peace and IA you will run on neg. income.

And all that for what? for few off. spells that will never hurt a target more than it will hurt you not having those/some self spells with a minimum of 5-7% guilds?!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    oo cmmon... how can u drop guilds in war?

* MP - +5% def. mil eff (ruby dragon drops by 8%).
    * Inspire army - mil. wages decreased by 15% (all dragons drops income by 10%)
    * Love&Peace - increase birth rates by 0.75%
    * Magic shield - mage eff +20% (saphire dragon drops it by 30%).

* Nature blessing - Protects from storms and drought - helps getting rid of plague.

And so on and so on... Its like letting urself open for few off. spells on in the begining. You are full undead (attackers), exchaning land is primary(get land fat or waved down) - not beeing able to get MP on is like having a ruby dragon on urself. You get land (pretty soon land fat) so your massive Towers and wpa will be no use, you get yourself waved down so again ur masive Towers and wpa will be mainlly used for some LLs and trying to surivive. Also with your "massive" wpa, you can easilly get urself few fbs from full tms, and without love and peace and IA you will run on neg. income.

And all that for what? for few off. spells that will never hurt a target more than it will hurt you not having those/some self spells with a minimum of 5-7% guilds?!
    good argument for the situation u decribe, but im playing in a gheto, and dont cast offensive spells either, so im getting back my towers too. total of 15% . so

inspire army mod irelivent compared to wage rate modifiyer which i run 200% wage rate anyways is minor
    mp - with forts actual gain in def mill eff is +12%
    l&P - nice, shame to lose
    nature blessing - i am dwarf shepard so little use
    magic shield - hmm 20% not much when your an attacker, dont get hit by sapire much and your not casting. and

Post Fiend
    ohh and i log on only 1 time per 24hr so spells only last 8-10 hrs compared to fort which are perminently on.

Thread Information