Thread: Looking for kingdom mates

Looking for kingdom mates

Hi, a great man once said something i forgot,

I want to play, but I lack the ambition to be any good or active so I would want a kingdom that is way beyond ghetto, has no demands, allows me to do whatever I want, have at least few people that I know and like.

Thats about it..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Create a random account?

Yea... cause there is few people in every kingdom in utopia that i know and like..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    make new friends

If that was what I wanted I wouldnt make this thread would I? ..

Enthusiast
    ... you must understand that kingdoms who are recruiting(read these forums atlleast) have some demands and aren't really looking for people who "lack the ambition to be any good or active". I'm pretty sure you can do more than that ;)

I have 1921 posts you have 22 posts, you joined Jan 2012, I joined July 2008, who do you think have been active on these forums most? ;) This thread is more to a targetted group of people, they know who they are!
    Last edited by Korp; 26-04-2012 at 19:58.

Korp 01 - crs 00

Enthusiast
    When I've been playing this game you where still trying to figure out how to open IE... spaming forums only shows you are a no life nerd, starting a thread like this strengthens it. Annyway sry to bug you mighty spammer, I will step back now. Take care

You were the one that made a stupid assumption to begin with, that I didnt read these forums. By the share amount of my posts you must be either stupid or just arrogant to not realizing that I do frequent these boards. Now when you are butthurt you are trying to insult me and claim that I dont have a life cause I do post alot of posts (its roughly 0,7 posts per day and that isnt especially much) so another failed attempt. Yea, I am looking for people that I can be inactive with, that really strenghens your theory that I dont have a life, another failed logical assumption. We can put it in plain text, I am looking for a kingdom where I can be inactive in cause I dont have time to play utopia seriously.

Utopia didnt exist when I first used Internet explorer, so your e-penish turned out to be very very short.

Post Fiend
    We're too good for you now huh!? :P

pls someone take him off our backs?!

Post Demon
    [location removed] is ghetto enough. You might like them.
    Last edited by nooblet; 26-04-2012 at 21:31. Reason: locs lol

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    When I've been playing this game you where still trying to figure out how to open IE... spaming forums only shows you are a no life nerd, starting a thread like this strengthens it. Annyway sry to bug you mighty spammer, I will step back now. Take care
    Watch it cRs, i won't tolerate flaming or personal attacks. You too korp, 2 wrongs != 1 right.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Pretty sure he didnt took it personal, he brags too much for that... annyway sry won't happen again and we're ruined this nice thread, maybe a clean up will make more sense. Again sorry for entering this silly conversation.

Thread Information