Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bio vs. HoH

do u speak in behalf of HoH? oh right! youre from HoH! hahaha.. oh wells.. no one is whining here.. were just amazed on your strat.. :) since some of you said "come out in fort then we will show you" :o show this? yeah! this is really something to show! :P
    i Fix </3

Handym@n - mind showing who said this ? "come out in fort then we will show you"

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    It's not like the strategy is illegal or anything. So roflmao at all the comments.

Countries have used it during world wars, ruining oil depots and burning down their own resources to avoid enemy capture.
    Its considered lame in utopia. The real world is irrelevant.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    Handym@n - mind showing who said this ? "come out in fort then we will show you"
    i got no logs.. :) but were RL friends and we chat on FB and one time at your channel in your own server, but none of you can understand what were talking since the language we used was ours.. :P and that was the time it was said (in Pinoy tho)
    i Fix </3

@ Handyman - i am not in HoH. I am merely reading from here and i don't see any of them commenting.

@ Bishop - Probably someone screwed up and wrongly hit ..who knows..

So much for sportsmanship

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Handym@n View Post
    do u speak in behalf of HoH? oh right! youre from HoH! hahaha.. oh wells.. no one is whining here.. were just amazed on your strat.. :) since some of you said "come out in fort then we will show you" :o show this? yeah! this is really something to show! :P
    lol, I speak for HoH? U mean 3 ages ago? If i played for HoH they wouldn't have lost to Simians. :)
    Last edited by tak3shi; 19-04-2012 at 12:46.

@ Handyman - i am not in HoH. I am merely reading from here and i don't see any of them commenting.

LOL! so LOL! just LOL! oh my LOL!
    i Fix </3

Forum Addict

Lol u cant screw up and hit wrongly 3 times. :/

Post Demon
    Spirit of the Rules
    Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion. Because of their nature, these types of circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis.

w e a k s a u c e

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    June 16 of YR9 In local kingdom strife, Jan Taminiau (:) invaded Zombies with Shiny Shoes (:) and captured 1,628 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR9 In local kingdom strife, Jan Taminiau (:) invaded Zombies with Shiny Shoes (:) and captured 1,335 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR9 In local kingdom strife Jan Taminiau (:) invaded Zombies with Shiny Shoes (:) and razed 1,217 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR9 In local kingdom strife, Dead Undead (:) invaded Living Dead (:) and captured 1,654 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR9 In local kingdom strife, Dead Undead (:) invaded Living Dead (:) and captured 1,356 acres of land.
    June 16 of YR9 In local kingdom strife, Dead Undead (:) invaded Living Dead (:) and captured 1,112 acres of land.

Seems like HoH decided to take down our chain targets for us.
    bro, you guys are just max gaining... i don see any chaining from BIO at all >:(

Quote Originally Posted by caleb135 View Post
    bro, you guys are just max gaining... i don see any chaining from BIO at all >:(
    LOL.. chain in hostile? are u serious? think before you post.. :)
    i Fix </3

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Its considered lame in utopia. The real world is irrelevant.
    Isn't abusing mechanics like bouncing all age because you have no losses abusing mechanics too? I find it a good use of strategy kinda like those the japanese used to bomb pearl harbour, if by killing myself means you get weakened, i think it adds the range of strategic gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Isn't abusing mechanics like bouncing all age because you have no losses abusing mechanics too? I find it a good use of strategy kinda like those the japanese used to bomb pearl harbour, if by killing myself means you get weakened, i think it adds the range of strategic gameplay.
    No one said that hitting intra is an abuse of mechanics, its just considered lame.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information