Thread: few suggestions

few suggestions

- Having over 50% of your kingdom's networth also gives you control of the Monarchy. ---> this one needs to be removed ... it makes a giant prov doing exploring like crazy, totally outgrown the whole kd, become king, then use his friends as shield so he can explore peacefully on a suicidal war while he stays untouchable .... i wared a kd like this before ... half of them were inactives n the rest just quited playing ... just because one crazy player ... please make it totally based on vote
    - i know there is war protection but it's still not enough ... there are still some new players who don't know any better who attacks us on war ... every time we're in war, we get at least one random from other kd ... totally uncool ... please disable any kinds of attack from the outside when 2 KDs are at war
    thx in advance

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    lol @ both those.

If someone wants to explore up and take monarchy away from a kd, that's up to them. If you don't want that to happen, it's up to you to stop that from happening.

As far as immunity to hitting into war. Just no.

Immunity in war from outside hits might be ok after the first 24 hours. That way people can still retal hits made just before war while protecting you later on.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

i disagree
    Icy 4 8

Director of Age Changes
    Disagree on both points.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

^ that.

Thread Information