Thread: Undead Bonus

Undead Bonus

Hey all, just a quick question about Undead and Cleric Personality.

So, first off, Undead have -50% Own casualties when attacking
    Cleric have: -50% Own casualties when attacking

So, will that add up to -100% casualties, or -75%?

Either way, is it beneficial to run Undead/Cleric, or would a different personality be more beneficial?

Regular
    I think the bonuses multiply giving you -72.5% casualties on offense and still -50% when attacked. And it is beneficial in a sense, but seeing as undeads already have negative casualty rate bonus I would look into another personality. Such as possibly Tactician. I enjoy the though of faster attack times because that means faster conversion rates, faster plunders and you even get a nifty faster army training time. All of this plus increase on credits...yes please!

Post Demon
    They multiply, so -75%.

Undead/Cleric is good. Very strong against being land-chained if you play your hand right, and pretty good at deep-chaining enemies. -75% losses with no hospitals is worth it, because undead elites are that valuable. Halved defensive losses are a benefit when you need to hold on to your defense from repeated attacks... a good kingdom will be able to chain you hard enough to force defensive desertions, but if the chain breaks down you'll usually wind up with more defense at home than non-clerics in the same situation. Being Cleric also opens up the possibility of using your elites defensively without losing too many per hit. Cleric also retains more of your offense after conversions.

Postaholic
    Cleric is great when beeing chained, one extra hit is golden.

Thread Information