Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No wonder no one plays this game anymore

i'm just saying what happend to me is that i had 2 guys quit cuz of those reasons, i'm not saying that's why the hole entire fan base left cuz of those reason i'm just saying that lots of people are quitting cuz of it and there should be more severe penalties cuz of it, and i also think that you should never outgrow your kd cuz that's what happends now a days with nobody to back you

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    i'm just saying what happend to me is that i had 2 guys quit cuz of those reasons, i'm not saying that's why the hole entire fan base left cuz of those reason i'm just saying that lots of people are quitting cuz of it and there should be more severe penalties cuz of it, and i also think that you should never outgrow your kd cuz that's what happends now a days with nobody to back you
    So, we should punish people that knows how to play the game and then reward people that dont know how to play the game?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ^^
    That. This is a strategy game. There's no strategy behind being 100% protected from everything the game has to offer.

Lost of people are not quitting because of it - you have no stats to back that up. I could easily state the opposite. Lots of people are playing this game so they can feed off people that run no offense.

Last i heard quitting a game because you were deliberately bad at it was a bit meh.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by ahurazor View Post
    What have you guys done to this game? I start the age late making my return from years ago,grow perfectly fine to about 3500 acres with about 690k nw running 120dpa raw. get suicided on from a powerhouse kingdom. cant do anything about it as my kingdom is a big sub par atm. then the same kingdom suicides me again whilst im 140dpa.
    Province trading is legal now. Go to the recruitment board and try to find a kingdom better able to support your ambitions. EoA is getting close so many good kingdoms will soon be looking for replacements.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Last i heard quitting a game because you were deliberately bad at it was a bit meh.
    Lol, and I thought I could be insensitive :P
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Its just the usual scrub argument. The top kds are playing dirty somehow by winning and this is why blah blah blah.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

I agree with you palem sitting on only deffence specs is bad, very bad idea but i had it happen to me where my guys were not just sitting on defence specs they were just out gunned alone at very high acres in the kd and top kd fed on them because they could, so they seen no point in playing anymore, yes it's very bad to outgrow your kd when you have nobody to back you but it's also bad when top kd leave like 54k defence at home when there at 3k acres or is this how the game is played now

like i said i've been gone for a very long time and need to get into the grove of things so i'm just in the learning process of getting back into the game, but if your telling me that's ok then i will change the way i do things in my kd that's for sure

Regular
    @Chops - yeah that's how they want the game to be played. I thought they could have told you more nicely though... the impatience and attitude of old-timers and utopia personalities might drive off more players than the mechanics you mention.

or it might not. my readers can decide for themselves. :-)

We like to think players of a pvp game aren't too sensitive.

none taking by the way!!! And bishop if i mention in previous post that most of them are quitting cuz of it, I stated it wrong all I am saying is that 2 province quit in my kd cuz of those reason now i'm just one kd and theres like 300+ kd out there i think havent realy paid attention much to it, but if 2 quit in my kd that surely means more have quit cuz of it, and that's all i wanted to say

And again yes turtling with only defence is stupid i always tell my guys to go hit tm's cuz it's a safe hit so i'm not arguing that fact whats so ever

And i like the most of you who play would like to find a way to get those players back and try to find a way to encourage them to stay, rather it be by modifing the game a bit, or what ever it takes so that we get those 125k people back , i think that's how much players there used to be 10 years ago when i played but there were two servers, wol and battlefield back then i do beleive

wow and to think i just came in here to find next ages race/pers changes.....lol can someone guide me to those changes

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    alone at very high acres
    This is why they get hit

Thread Information