Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is BiO-Nirvana whoring?

Why is BiO-Nirvana whoring?

Is it just me or are we watching another boring re-run of The Comeback Kids Vol. 3?

Correct me if I'm wrong but these guys have been trying to "hang with the big boys" for the past couple of ages and experimented with whoring strats, sages, and I daresay even cowing. [Kygal I cry for you, but FailinKow fans unite!]

But to what result? My analysis points to a track record of utter failures. Past two ages BIO had started their age in the T10 and has barley managed to finish in the top 20! The two ages they tried to cow, their cows were farmed out and BIO ended up ruining a third of their age protecting what was essentially food. With talents such as these [raising animals up for slaughter] bio might as well go into the farm business..[I hear Ole McDonald's is hiring! :D]

So lets see..couple of ages and tons of turnover later...BIO is still trying to whore and challenge top kingdoms with more crowns than bio has players. However this time they are trying to hide under the name Nirvana - is this a precaution to preserve their reputation in case another farm out occurs. Don't know about you guys but I'm tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. Does Baka has such a bloated ego that he wants to prove to daddy Anri that he is as good as the top kingdoms in this era of the game?

How many players, acres, and cows is he willing to lose until the truth sinks in? He's not even a Flogger who wins and loses gracefully; it's sad but its true. Baka is just a facsimile of the all time greats: Realest, Syntico, Proteus, Stinger, and of course the greatest Crowner - Octobrew, [Godly, you get a mention here too!] Well anyways I've rambled on for quite a bit, but let's give them a round of applause.

Ladies [well men, cause all women on the internet are men] and Gentleman, let's hear it for the Comeback Kids Vol 3!
    Last edited by |-|/-\\/[]|<; 01-03-2012 at 05:03.

Veteran
    It's a multi-age deal with Rage to get on their good side.

Postaholic
    It was Kurt Cobain's birthday last week. Show some respect!

RIP Kurt Cobain
    February 20, 1967 – April 5, 1994

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The point of this thread:
    If you try and fail, don't EVER try again!

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    The point of this thread:
    If you try and fail, don't EVER try again!
    The point of this post:
    If you fail then banish, dis ban the KD and move to rage to get crown.. :P

Good that they don't give up in the face of adversity.

Post Demon
    OP one of those, "i beat you noob go uninstall" blah blah blah. You only make yourself look bad...

Palem's summary was good too

I am but a small stain on the wall of greatness. Phiwha is, in fact, the greatest crowner. This guy has so many rings that he wears the eleventh on his engorged man parts.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Veteran
    ROFL Bio noobs. Just another age where they get owned. You should see baka's hissy fits, thats the true lol's very few get to experience. You can't hang with the big boys when your leaders are total cowards.

Regular
    Bio..!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    ROFL Bio noobs. Just another age where they get owned. You should see baka's hissy fits, thats the true lol's very few get to experience. You can't hang with the big boys when your leaders are total cowards.
    Will pay 10 credits for Purrs utopia loc and another 10 for phone number!

-meeni the bounty hunter

My first thought was who is that nub that made the original post?

there is nothing wrong with trying to challenge ppl. i wonder what havoc has ever done these past few ages to do anything. reminds me of the bitter old men from the muppets. not even then. at least they are funny.
    Icy 4 8

Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    there is nothing wrong with trying to challenge ppl.....
    how is it challenging when you cf all kingdoms in range?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Thread Information