Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bounce Waving

Post Demon
    No, you just want the button to be pushed at a very specific time frame. thereby not actually giving the button. Wave them full out and then buckle up for war if that's what you want. This pussy footing around cause you are scared would piss off a lot of kingdoms. If you wave, don't then pussy out and ask for the button to be pushed in a specific timeframe. Wave like a real kd or don't wave in the first place.

Post Fiend
    If they so mad they should do something about it

Regular
    if they are bouncing and you have a high elite count as an attacker it will severely hurt you. i.e. if orcs home and high elite count, you have effectively hurt their attacking force substantially. so on a balance, it is slightly in your favour. but that is only looking at high elite counts.

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    No, you just want the button to be pushed at a very specific time frame. thereby not actually giving the button. Wave them full out and then buckle up for war if that's what you want. This pussy footing around cause you are scared would piss off a lot of kingdoms. If you wave, don't then pussy out and ask for the button to be pushed in a specific timeframe. Wave like a real kd or don't wave in the first place.
    It's pretty common to give the button on the 23th/24th so you're not stuck with hostile ops for the next 24 hours.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Ops don't require hostile, they require unfriendly.

Post Demon
    ^^

you waved a kingdom and now are too afraid to give the button is all im hearing out of this. Pick a better target next time, although certainly no one is going to war you when u wave them then refuse to give button and instead bounce wave. Would piss most kingdoms off something fierce.

Forum Addict
    Lastunicorn, but in hostile the stealth/mana is reduced.

I know that, but Landro said hostile ops.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    It's pretty common to give the button on the 23th/24th so you're not stuck with hostile ops for the next 24 hours.
    hold up a second, does that mean the meter calculates once at beginning of every utopian month? i thought it was if i waved to just barely give hostile on the 18th they would have button until 18th of next month, but this is incorrect? they will have button until the 1st?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by br3nt00 View Post
    hold up a second, does that mean the meter calculates once at beginning of every utopian month? i thought it was if i waved to just barely give hostile on the 18th they would have button until 18th of next month, but this is incorrect? they will have button until the 1st?
    option number 2 is correct. Hostile meter decay is when game ticks to the 1st of the uto month

Thread Information