Thread: Wanna Play - Recruiting 1 North American

Wanna Play - Recruiting 1 North American

Hello anyone who is reading this. I am the monarch of Wanna Play and we have been together for over 3 years now. Last age, Wanna play went 5/7 in wars, this age our strategy fell apart and we are currently 0/3. The losses were also due to 4 kingdom members being away for the first 3.5 weeks of the age.

I have 1 player who is leaving the game due to real life taking control of all his time. So I need to recruit 1 attacker or mage.

Please PM me if you are interested or you can join our public channel and talk to Bakewalk or Hei about recruitment.

Bakewalk.

Bakewalk is sexy, don't let the record fool you

Enthusiast
    Wanna Play is still recruiting and is a top 100 kingdom who likes to war alot. This age was one of those 'downtime' style ages a kingdom goes through. We're currently looking for either a T/M or Pure attacker to fill the last spot in our kingdom. Respond here or join us on IRC.

#wannaplay on irc.utonet.org

Wanna Play is a good kingdom who loves to war and have fun. We don't care about being top in honor, acres, or NW. If it comes our way then so be it.
    Last edited by Natsu; 03-05-2012 at 23:43.

We were ranked 34 (networth) in age 52 with a war record of 5/7. This age with myself getting married to my wife (who plays in the kingdom) and 2 people taking that opportunity to take a vacation as well. We took the first month of the age off in 53 and this led to very low activity when we all got back = 3 losses before we won our first war just now.

We are still around. ;)

Thread Information