Thread: Good to be back...now, decisions...

Good to be back...now, decisions...

Just got back into the game a few weeks ago. Looking good, having fun.

I've been mulling over the proposed changes for next age to convince myself which attacking race/persona combo will prove most effective. Avian certainly looks promising. Playing Undead now, but it seems some of the perks im enjoying wont be there next age. So, my question is; what are peoples thoughts on running an attacking prov next age? What's got your interest? What do you think would prove effective?

Got to say good stuff and thanks to the mod/dev team. This kind of operation is no simple task, something im sure some forget sometimes. I hope your efforts regrow the games audience and I wish you luck in that.

If the final release is close to the latest revisions, Avians will be dead and the only worthwhile Attackers will be Orcs - either as Warriors (+1 General, +15% OME in War) or Tacticians (+50% Credits, -15% Attack Time).
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

Post Demon
    Orc, Orc, and Orc. Personality choices should be obvious.

Regular
    Welcome back :)

As nooblet said, avian is pretty much dead :( sad day. Orc is the obvious choice for attacker next age, and Cleric is still an option for them. Undeads are still viable, and for once in quite awhile, Dwarf is looking like an option for attacker. Decent elite, no real draw back, have the QF spell. No building costs for quick and cheap pumps. On a scale of 1-10, I would put Dwarf/Tact on a 7.5 strong, or possibly a weak 8.

I'll probably get flamed for throwing Dwarf into the mix, but its not too bad for the upcoming age. I probably wont play one, but I am toying with the idea of it.

The best and only advice at the moment is to wait for the final changes to be posted.
    S E C R E T S

dwarf/tact

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

You have the same thought as i do dark azn. But isnt it a waste on the extra free building credits, sice dorf dont need that

Regular
    you can use it for razing

dwarf merchant. use qf for the speed.

Thread Information