Thread: sage strat erly age

Post Fiend

sage strat erly age

ok im not bothered to be big but guess best to grow as big as possible early set high sci rate then lose some acres to increase bpa. what thee best way of going about this.

also would it be crazy to expolore huge amount in protetion get extra science build little defence get targeted as a farm then lose acres when protection finishs. as we are planning to war soon oop. then start building my army having a good sci base already.

Post Fiend
    What race are you?

Edit: What race will you be?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    War a lot early.

Post Fiend
    am planning on being dwarf, but dont see how thats relivent. and the tip about war lots isnt very helpfull, guess u mean do lots of learn attacks during war or just lose acres in war. but since im talking early age no good learn targets, and need to work how to get the science first befor losing acres, so my questions remain unanswered

Dont bother growing and dropping, you will probably use more resources getting there than you would if you just dumped them into sci. Get investing early and invest into primarily alc so you can draft sci harder, faster.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    good tip. thx.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by hb23 View Post
    am planning on being dwarf, but dont see how thats relivent. and the tip about war lots isnt very helpfull, guess u mean do lots of learn attacks during war or just lose acres in war. but since im talking early age no good learn targets, and need to work how to get the science first befor losing acres, so my questions remain unanswered
    War wins now award you with 100 books per acre. The toughest part of sage is getting the ball rolling with your science. Since it's early age you won't be going all out with science because your priorities will be elsewhere (getting drafted/trained). 100 free bpa is a nice little boost. As bishop said, invest the majority of that into alc and your ball is officially rolling.

Post Fiend
    would also suggest some nice books into pop science and more pop = more pezzies = more income :) and bit in tools for higher BE so schools and banks do their jobs better :) but ofcourse alc -> pop -> BE for example 50 bpa into alc 30 bpa pop 15 bpa BE

Post Demon
    Don't bother land-dropping. If you're fat and large relative to your kingdom, eventually someone will take your acres... use as much time as possible to raise your science and wpa. You can even keep your draft rate down so that you look like a plump target, and lose less military when you are hit - so long as your army is comparable to what the rest of your kingdom uses at its goal acreage, the fat doesn't matter much.

Too many people give up the advantages being land-fat provides, for what to me are silly reasons.

Any one havea build for a sage yet? I too am interested

Post Fiend
    im planning on dwarf ability to cheaply change buildings. war build and non war.

Thread Information