Thread: EP Gains during War

EP Gains during War

For those who questioned me saying that EP gains during War are not consistently an extra 10%, here's a side-by-side comparison from a recent event to serve as specific proof:

From our News:
    ~ March 2 of YR12 wwtland () invaded Abyss Of Despair () and captured 203 acres of land.
    ~ March 2 of YR12 wwtland () invaded Abyss Of Despair () and captured 161 acres of land.
    ~ March 2 of YR12 wwtland () invaded Abyss Of Despair () and captured 89 acres of land.

From their News:
    ~ March 2 of YR12 wwtland () captured 223 acres of land from Abyss Of Despair ().
    ~ March 2 of YR12 wwtland () captured 177 acres of land from Abyss Of Despair ().
    ~ March 2 of YR12 wwtland () captured 89 acres of land from Abyss Of Despair ().

Bishop can readily verify the accuracy of these.

~ The fresh hit gained an extra 10% from the EP.
    ~ The second hit also gained an extra 10% from the EP. (This surprised me, as it's usually only 5% extra.)
    ~ The third hit received no additional gains from the EP.

Apologies for the new thread but, for the life of me, I can't recall which thread this discussion came up in before.
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

It looks like that last hit was a conquest. I think conquest should have +10% too but I could be wrong. (Ambush doesn't)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

It was a conquest. so no explore pool gains. Apart from the fact that this isnt even the bugs forum you edited the attacks to remove the conquest marker. Idk why you would do that, but i'm going to just lock this.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information