Thread: fireballs

Post Fiend

fireballs

how many fireballs must u do to a province to cripple it does it take 2 mages to be effective, must it best used in combo with storms and chastity. how long does it take to recover. pls help with the basics of casting firball to be most effective. is it best to target attacker thats not a main chain target, to stop him securing his acres.

Post Demon
    The goal should be to take him down to around 2k pezzies, although that's gonna change depending on overall size of the kingdoms. Technically yes stroms and chastity make him even more crippled, but once his pezzies are that low his birthrate will be terrible. Chastity is better used on someone who u aren't doing current fb on, but has gained acres and can't gain any pezzies.

There is plenty more to get into on the subject though

Post Demon
    As for targets, pick targets to ” shell”, meaning ur gonna let them take acres, but slay their prezzies and keep MS on. Eventually they'll have all these new acres and wernt able to train thieves on their garbage income,.so u ns them to hell and farm out the ” shell” before min time ends.

Inb4 nooblet and persian

Post Demon
    Wow I'm getting notorious aren't I? I should stop giving nub advice.

Post Fiend
    thx, also know what shelling means now

Thread Information