Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Humans

Regular
    Great! And am I looking to explore at the start? Or just stick with the 400 acres? Should I raze/rebuild into a different strat when I get oop or keep that strat and look for easy targets?

Post Demon
    You should explore the first 125 acres that you can, at the least. It's easy to come out of protection with about 600 acres for any race, Human can come out much higher. I am not talented at designing protection strategies so whatever I suggest off the cuff will probably be argued with.

You can easily keep the buildings you build in protection and do fine, and grow into training grounds, barracks, hospitals, etc. as you gain acres post-protection. The only building worth raze-rebuilding is armories, and then only if you have a lot of surplus cash laying around... they're fairly useful during the early stage when you can be growing rapidly and still have considerable troops to train.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by nooblet View Post
    There's no CB. It's Spy on Throne now, a thief operation. To get accurate intel you have to send more thieves - the number to send is proportional to your total number of thieves, and sending 20% of your theives gives you the most accurate intel you can get (about 3% inaccurate). The same principle applies to spy on military and other intel ops presumably. Someone might know more details about it, or it's in the guide somewhere.

For starters - as I said, lots of banks (35%), arms (25%), guilds (15%), towers (15%), and enough farms to feed yourself (10%). That is a good basic strategy to ensure you can come out with a lot of trained soldiers, whether you're lazy or hyperactive during protection. It's not the only way, but it's the easy way.
    only send 10 thieves for spy on military if you have a reasonably accurate SoT, becuase army out (number of elites etc) is always 100% accurate. ofc army and defense home isnt, but if oyu have a good SoT - you can do the calcs yourself from army out.
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

20%(from your total thieves)+1 thieves for spy on throne, not 20%. 10 thieves for Snatch News, Infiltrate, Survey, Spy on Military, Spy on Sciences.

Thread Information