Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explorere Age 54

Post Fiend
    Faery/Merchant or Human/Merchant.
    You should be looking at more than 1k acres.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by csarmi View Post
    Thanks for the friendly advices. It's funny that no one even bothered trying to answer the questions. :)
    You were asking the wrong question. You should have asked if it was smart to explore a lot which is the question we answered. ;-)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Undeadable, Bishop and Quacky-T are the only ones with answers that's actually relevant to OP's questions, the rest of you guys are just being smug. (not going to argue whether or not their answers were accurate).

Encourage trial and error. It will lead to gradually eliminating incorrect or inefficient behavior because they do not lead to success. Telling someone they will get farmed out by more experianced players if they try something they aren't completely comfortable with will only lead to said person not trying at all. Much like the majority of the Utopia community, happy to settle for being average.

Post Demon
    1k+ acres and 30k+ deff oop will make you safe enough oop from avg province. High nw will keep you safe for short time while you keep pumping def and ppl who can hit you at oop will look at more atractive targets.

you will be hit down fast and hard as islands open up tho, its inevitable. If you dont have KD suport what you are planing cant be pulled off.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Undeadable, Bishop and Quacky-T are the only ones with answers that's actually relevant to OP's questions, the rest of you guys are just being smug. (not going to argue whether or not their answers were accurate).

Encourage trial and error. It will lead to gradually eliminating incorrect or inefficient behavior because they do not lead to success. Telling someone they will get farmed out by more experianced players if they try something they aren't completely comfortable with will only lead to said person not trying at all. Much like the majority of the Utopia community, happy to settle for being average.
    damn right..! (Vaguely quotes something about 'Progress' and 'the Unreasonable man' and 'Shaw')

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post

Every age I see people exploring like crazy only to get heavily farmed in the next couple of days. What use would it be to encourage people to follow their example? It would only lead to much frustration and lost players.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Why encourage people to try something that is doomed to fail.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    You were asking the wrong question. You should have asked if it was smart to explore a lot which is the question we answered. ;-)
    I didn't ask that question on purpose. It's because I already know the answer to that :)

I was asking the question I need the answer for.

Now what about human or faery mystic? Isn't that worth it dice and tog-wise?

Thread Information