Thread: Protection Questions

Protection Questions

So this will be my first protection phase in 10ish years. I came back last age, but took over a province mid age.

I'm an Dwarf Warrior A/m.

Should I explore in protection or just build an army and come out of protection attacking?
    It used to be a better long term strategy to release starting soldiers, is that still viable today?
    There wasn't science back in the day, should I hit the ground running with science?

You should talk with your kingdom about exploration. You'll stand out if you're the only one to explore but if you don't it's not a big deal unless your kingdom is aiming for a crown.
    I don't think many people release starting soldiers but it's common to drop draft to 0% until your arms have been completed.
    You sci level is capped during prot. It won't hurt you to start generating sci during protection unless you explore a lot.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Thread Information