Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Legalize Marijuana?

The Dutch government had a brilliant idea. In the southern provinces drugs tourists were said to be causing disturbances so they introduced a system to ban non-Dutch people from buying weed legally. And just like with the Volstead Act they expected that to solve the problem...... Well, let's just say they should have read some history books. Street dealers are very happy though.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

i dont see why not. imo its safer than alcohol and would also help the economy

and that's why it should stay banned .... f u c k helping the rich get richer
    IMPERIALS KLA

Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    and that's why it should stay banned .... f u c k helping the rich get richer
    Yea, totally better to make the evil drug lords richer instead, cause they such a contribution to the society really. Plus if you you sell it through the goverment there will be additional money that can be used for good things, ie healthcare, schools etc.

The Mexican cartels provide a much needed service, ie. entertainment for me, and something to fear for the American public.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Still scared of those terrorists. Can't go outside.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Legalize it, Evillone will advertise it....
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Post Demon
    The drug lords don't care whether it's legal or illegal... they'll continue to operate. The drug war practically exists to protect the cartels, when their US activities could be wiped out within a few years if the authorities really wanted to.
    Same with prohibition - many of its backers had racist intentions with the law, and it had less to do with actually curbing the sale or consumption of alcohol.
    You can be assured that whatever decision the powers that be want, it'll be for the worst possible reasons.

Forum Fanatic
    Legalise it everywhere but only to be smoked outside... when i went to amsterdam you was getting high just walking through cafes! But yes, It should not be illegal. More deaths and violence is cause from alcohol.

True Story >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxF4v...feature=fvwrel

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yea, totally better to make the evil drug lords richer instead, cause they such a contribution to the society really. Plus if you you sell it through the goverment there will be additional money that can be used for good things, ie healthcare, schools etc.
    what evil drug lords ?

don't tarnish me with your fantasy sepo brush ................... I grow my own pot I don't give any money to anyone and when I do pay for some 99.9% of the times the "evil drug lords" I'm buying of are filthy hippies.

if you want to start pointed fingers at evil drug lords just go look up glaxosmithkline, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer or Hoffmann-La Roche stop being a brainwashed****tard legalizing pot is just another tax governments can extract from its citizens .... drug lords are another tool to put fear into the masses and control them.
    IMPERIALS KLA

if you want to start pointed fingers at evil drug lords just go look up glaxosmithkline, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer or Hoffmann-La Roche
    Indeed.

Just last week, glaxo got fined $3 billion for the illegal marketing of drugs, and the obscuring of clinical data from the FDA
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

what evil drug lords ?

don't tarnish me with your fantasy sepo brush ................... I grow my own pot I don't give any money to anyone and when I do pay for some 99.9% of the times the "evil drug lords" I'm buying of are filthy hippies.

if you want to start pointed fingers at evil drug lords just go look up glaxosmithkline, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer or Hoffmann-La Roche stop being a brainwashed****tard legalizing pot is just another tax governments can extract from its citizens .... drug lords are another tool to put fear into the masses and control them.
    Oh, wait and cause you do that everyone else Dora that as well? There is never criminald that benefit from this kind of activity..

The drug companys has to at least work within some framr of the law. The drug cartels dont the just rack up a body count.

Oh, wait and cause you do that everyone else Dora that as well? There is never criminald that benefit from this kind of activity..

The drug companys has to at least work within some framr of the law. The drug cartels dont the just rack up a body count.
    you high bro?

#tactics

I wish, autocorrect is the reason this time.

you set the standard of generalisation I'm just following your pattern

pffft I refer to JSS's quote of $3 billion fine .......
    IMPERIALS KLA

Thread Information