Thread: Kingdom seeks active interested players

Kingdom seeks active interested players

We are a newly organized Warring Kingdom. We desire active and interested players. Stonehenge kingdom players of old are preferred and I would love to see you again.

I was King of Stonehenge for five years. We did place 18th in the world and have always placed in the top on island ratings.

If you are interested in a long term kingdom, are active and will continue with the kingdom thru the ages....This kingdom is for you.

I am a very active King. I am retired and have the time. Simply put I am never the best but always the most active. If you want an active, warring and very progressive kingdom where the players Rule - please apply.

A full kingdom vote would be required for your acceptance. So give us 48 hrs to reply to your request. I will be checking here daily.

Still accepting apps. We now have 21 active enthusiastic players. 16 attackers and 5 faeries. Should be a great age for us. I urge you to post. You would not be disappointed. I have 5 yrs as king. Starting new kingdom for long term players. Experience not needed although appreciated. We train you. I log 16 hrs each day and spend about four hrs a day on the kingdom. We are prepping now for our first War Win.

I am back after a couple of years and looking for a kingdom. I will create a province tonight (over a couple of hours).
    If you have a place vacant for me, you can send me an invitation.
    Have been monarch for a while untill i came time short playing this game further.
    If you prefer some kind of race/personality, you tell me. Have to read a little into the strategies again.

Just posted here but its deleted somehow.
    Ive been away a couple of ages and back due to the emailing. Dedicated player but needs to read the guide again for good strategies with new settings (changed some things since i played).
    Been monarch for a while untill i quit. If you need me, you can send me an activation code. I will be creating an account tonight. If you need a race/personality combination in your KD, let me know.

Whoops last message was still here.

Used to play Utopia alot and now I'm back. Playing as an Elf Mystic and looking for an active Kingdom. I'll be able to log in 6-8 times a day (maybe more). Please consider me as a new member of your Kingdom.

That was my question too... :)

If you still have room I would love to join an active organized kingdom. Old school player coming back. Undead Rogue/minor attacker. If you could use me, please let me know. I can log in most the day since I have an office job.

Thread Information