Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight Club Looking for Asian & South east asian Players only

haven't heard anything from paraqueelsa, so we're not saving any spots for anyone. We still have spots available. Join us if you're looking for a fun warring environment that isn't TOO extreme, and yet is still effective. Plus we have people in the KD that talk in the Forums if that means anything to you... we're a fun KD.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

lol

normaly i wouldnt post in topic like this but.....

i was in that kingdom 2 ages ago when they started that name it was pokemon or something. they never won a war the whole time i was there.even when they would have the win they would fumble it. i was talking to one of thier guys there for part of last age. i think then they finaly won thier first war.we were about to target them but they took a beating in there next war and became to small for us. i think they finaly had a change in leedership simian troll or something took over then he was gone.

its a ghetto thats all i have to say

hmmm, sorry, Agronaut, I'm not sure if you left the KD that they'll allow you back in.

I can try and push for it, if you really want to join again.

I mean... that's what you want, right?

That's why you posted here...?
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    normaly i wouldnt post in topic like this but.....

i was in that kingdom 2 ages ago when they started that name it was pokemon or something. they never won a war the whole time i was there.even when they would have the win they would fumble it. i was talking to one of thier guys there for part of last age. i think then they finaly won thier first war.we were about to target them but they took a beating in there next war and became to small for us. i think they finaly had a change in leedership simian troll or something took over then he was gone.

its a ghetto thats all i have to say
    we finally won wars last age after agronaut left ha ha. But seriously we aint an awesome kd and its clear in what type of players we wanted. We are a casual warring kd who dont go gung ho everytime we wanna fight. And yeah agro am atill the monarch since last age except i handed it over to simian for a war who promptly lost and defected. We won a couple more wars later on too.

hmmmm

it looked like simain had won it but dunno.

i moved to a heavy warring kindom did well then joined a top 10 kingdom

i thought you guys only won 1 war. that what i was told anyway by your tm.

i know were were about to target you were arround 5.5 mill net then arround 3 something. after that we didnt pay any attention because you were not in range that was still close to the end of the age

Enthusiast
    so theres a guy named simian?

simain troll

Thread Information