Thread: Anybody else got a sweet tooth?

Regular

Thumbs up Anybody else got a sweet tooth?

So, it's that time of year again when every man and his dog decides they need to recruit into their ghetto in order to bolster their chances of a successful campaign. So, why should we be any different?

In comparison to the top-charting kingdoms, yeah, I'd say we're a bit of a ghetto. But we do have a great set of active core players (21 now) and we're looking to advance on this figure to indeed become something more.

Last age was a bit of a let-down for us, after losing a few great players and a few wars which we really should not have lost. This time around we're looking to have a better time of things and most importantly, to have some fun doing it.

So who are we?
    We're (as already mentioned) 21 players strong. At best guess, I'd say we are a mid-tier kingdom. We have great solidarity and structure, and a good mix of extremely knowledgeable players and those that are new to the game. This alone gives a great sense of teamwork and camraderie, something which our current group of players agree on unanimously: It's hard to find anywhere else.

What do we need?
    Well, with the structure we have in place anyone is welcome. Whether you've never played the game before or are a dab-hand, anyone is welcome. Use of Pimp is a must, as is maintaining good activity levels. We expect 2 attacks per day in war, and for every province to follow the orders set out by the hierarchy.

All we aim to achieve is our next war win, and we'll do anything and everything within our power to get it. Charting has never been a concern of ours, so if that's what you're looking for then we're probably not the place for you... If we chart, great. If not, so long as we're winning - we don't care. The kingdom itsself has been going for over 6 ages now, and hopefully will grow with each too.

If you're interested in tagging along with us, feel free to drop me a PM and we'll go from there. Sorry, there's no dramatic IRC interview process, either you join and become a great member of the team or you get killed :)

Have fun, and don't make the mistake of tragically dying on your way to work tomorrow without going on vacation first!
    Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad nobody has ever made him cry.

+1!

I'm not looking to join or anything, but just wanted to say, I love the post itself ;).

Regular
    Ha, thanks :D

Regular
    Currently in war and have been for 48 hours, Still looking for some additional members so if you're interested let me know!

Thread Information