Thread: elf mystic t/m advice

elf mystic t/m advice

Okay, I've played this game before but last time was Age 20. I didn't even know CB was removed until yesterday so I don't know much anymore.

Basically, I'm just looking for advice. Aiming for 4wpa/4tpa. Is this feasible? Also 2/3 dspec 1/3 elites. I'm in a random kingdom but it seems active enough. We'll see.
    In protection right now I'm running:
    10% Homes
    7% Farms
    20% Banks
    20% Arms
    33% Guilds
    11% Towers
    Will go OOP with just over 700 acres and will try to get 1tpa and maybe 5-6 dspec/acre. That's really all the money I have to train right right before I exit protection, but will keep adding.

Out of war I was thinking of:
    20% Homes
    7% Farms
    15% Banks
    15% Guilds (lower once I hit 3.5-4 wpa)
    10% Towers
    10% Forts
    15% TDs
    8% something else (Homes?)

In war, raise the TDs to 20, Towers to 15%, maybe add some hospitals and WTs? Sound okay?

Forum Fanatic
    Where would you take the numbers from for extra TD / Towers?

Higher guilds enable longer duration spells so as a T/M It's still wise to keep around 15% as MSes will last longer when they hit and as they're a pain to cast more effective if you can get them to stick for 10+ hours. I'd Probably run :

15% Homes
    15% Banks
    20% Guilds
    15% Towers
    15% Forts
    13% TD
    7% Farms

You want to be the biggest in your kingdom and get a war whereby no one can break you which makes Hospitals redundant. Worth having higher forts so they can not break you at all. I'd get more towers so you can cast more spells as you got +2 Mana in war so you'll need high rune production. TD i'd run minimum 4/5TPA personally. You should then have enough defense from Enemy Thieves but keep them replenished throughout the war. Never dip below 4TPA. Only if you start seeing ALOT of action from Thieves would I get WT. If you want to be extra save though take 5% from guilds and 5% From homes/Banks to get 10% WT. You could even lower Towers if you know you can rob the runes you'll require.

Well, I don't have the 8 def elites like faeries so I don't think I'll ever be unbreakable. Plus I'd be running 1/3 elites. So either I have no offense to retaliate or higher defense. Wouldn't being the highest land make me an even bigger target?

Thread Information