Thread: Tactician Credits bonus

Tactician Credits bonus

Simply put, will the credit bonus be applied to the credits you get from winning wars?

I didn't think it would, but I also didn't think Clerics would get losses revived in offensive AND defense battles...
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

nope
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

You sure? lol. If that's the case, I'm thinking cleric might be better than tact for orc now...

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    You sure? lol. If that's the case, I'm thinking cleric might be better than tact for orc now...
    finally somebody realises, now lets see all but a few of those orc/tacts reset and pick a decent persona.

If you must meet a wavetime during war then tact is useless outside of support role for perfect intel and warrior/cleric are better for sure.

the only reason tact is valuable outside of support role is if you intend on using it to hit 3x a day or dont need sleep to army in/out with 9-10 hour hits.... in either case you probably need to have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    the only reason tact is valuable outside of support role is if you intend on using it to hit 3x a day or dont need sleep to army in/out with 9-10 hour hits.... in either case you probably need to have no life.

Making 9/10 hour army-in/army-out attack times doesn't mean you have no life! It takes 10-15 minutes to check orders, get intel and make a hit. I'm getting married this June, am finishing the school year right now, and party several nights a week yet I see no reason why I wont be able to keep army-in/army-out through a several day war.

No point in sitting and waiting for your army to return. Figure out exactly when it gets back, log on 10 minutes before to make sure everything is lined up and orders are clear, make your hit and log back off to continue living your life!

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    in either case you probably need to have no life.
    Or a cell phone less than 100 years old.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Or a cell phone less than 100 years old.
    It's far worse than that. My BF's phone needed a new battery and we'd just bought it 9 months earlier - and even the manufacturer no longer carried a replacement.

And here I thought it was bad enough being cheaper to buy a new printer every few months than just buying replacement ink cartridges...
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

Post Demon
    The Tactician's credit bonus clearly states that it applies to credits from attacks - it says nothing about credits for war win.

Orc/Tact, or any Orc, is still good due to the credits they can get from a war win. I was wondeirng if Orcs would get the full credits out of a war win.

Thread Information