Thread: Age 4-9 Returning to the game Needed a home

Age 4-9 Returning to the game Needed a home

I am a 38 year old from I am from Arizona (-7GMT) I used to play the game from age 4 to age 9, but stopped because rl was in the way at the time, I now work from home and have a lot of free time... I do play rift now mainly PvPing so my compition spirit is there just looking for a home where it can rest.

I Plan to be able to re-learn all I can and get back to where I was I am looking for a good group of guys and gals to run with and help dominate where we can.

My goal is to relearn the game and get my step that I used to have I know it takes a little time but the numbers is there the game is a math/strat game, I am no mathematicians but I do know my math.

Preferred type of kingdom: Again, here you tell them what sort of kingdom you would like to join - for example, a casual kingdom, a warring kingdom, a kingdom that strives for the charts, a Canadian kingdom etc

I will you be able to use IRC and any voice chat system as I used to play wow rift SWToR ( you get the point)

Hey Bro! StarCraft KD - warring. We are 21 active and good players now. So if you interesting to join a good team, let me know.

irc: James_Raynor
    mail: sketch_krd@yahoo.com

Post Fiend
    We are a bunch of active nubs and old timers looking to re-learn the game. Last age we got the hang of it pretty quick and won the war crown, had some reorganising but the potential of the kd is still great. You sound like a nice fit and feel free to chat us up on #strippers in irc.utonet.org to see if you are interested :)

Forum Fanatic
    We are a warring kingdom. Got our first win and plan to get many more. Join our channel #seduction-public I am really patient and willing to help new players and old coming back to the game. I am active too and on irc 24/7 from my phone for help and support.

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    You always can read our recrutment topic and check if you meet the requirements.

KD : Stoners

Thread Information