Thread: Rusty veteran looking for active kingdom

Rusty veteran looking for active kingdom

I'm looking for an active kingdom and would enjoy a warring kingdom (but am interested in any reasonably active kingdom).

I started with the very first beta version of Utopia years ago and continued to play pretty religiously for several years. Played in some top warring kingdoms (finished top 20, we were all halflings that age, lol).

I've been away for 5 years or better so I'm rusty, but I am a strong team player and am willing to pretty much follow any orders (I'll need some updates on strategy).

PM me if you need an active team player willing to follow orders.

Regular
    email me at Lance_SV@hotmail.com , im from archangels we war 5-8 times an age and pretty active. weve been around awhile and willing to help you relearn

id also suggesting checking out treehuggers at #treehuggers in utonet. i know they just lost a player (thank god they lost him, yes im talking to you ganga) so they will have an open spot. btw, no one can pm you until you have 5 posts.
    What does 1337 mean?

Regular
    See my post ^^ "Anyone got a sweet tooth" and see if that's something that would suit your requirements :)
    Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad nobody has ever made him cry.

Thread Information