Thread: An old player looking to come back

An old player looking to come back

Hello,

I have played on and off over the last 10 years. I recently decided it is time to come back. I am online everyday and am looking for a fun group to join up with. It has been over a year since I played so it may take me a bit to refresh. I have play in a couple different top kingdoms and have done very well in the past.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Xyain; 22-05-2012 at 00:46.

Forum Fanatic
    We are in a war atm.and plan to get a lot. Old style troops on troops out. As much help as you need and use MSN to plans out hits. Add me to chat - jhc1268@hotmail.com or on orc #seduction

Ghetto Warlords were formed from scratch last age and we won all but one war. We grew up out of the ghetto by our own smart play. This age we've already got a win and looking forward to our 2nd. We're having success because I work very hard for my crew, and they respond in kind. We have a great atmosphere right now, very fun place to be. Lots of new and returning players, so it's a good place to (re)-learn the game and be part of building the next great warring kingdom :)

I would expect you to use UtopiaPimp and check into IRC at least in war time.

Come by #warlords on irc.utonet.org
    or post 4 more times so you can send PMs :)
    Last edited by dingy2; 22-05-2012 at 01:20.

Hi Xyain , we are currently recruiting for a player . We won our 1st war , and our group is fun and friendly. We are warring kingdom that aim atleast 5-6 war in age and we are ready for another war now ... welcome you anytime ... join #temprecruit in /server irc.utonet.org (MIRC) for Futher information....
    Last edited by H3nry; 22-05-2012 at 06:17.

Forum Fanatic
    You added med on msn? I accepted but can not find you. msg me :)

News Correspondent
    #exnihilopublic is where you want to be

Dont want to start a new thread , so ill just post here. Any kd out there lookin for a player ? old boys will know me if their still alive :)

Blade : We are looking for a player , feel free join #majesty

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Dont want to start a new thread , so ill just post here. Any kd out there lookin for a player ? old boys will know me if their still alive :)

You're getting offers from a lot of ghettos.

#sinners if you're interested in joining a kingdom that raped Majesty, made Seduction crap themselves and who never even heard of the others.

Veteran
    Join #whispers on irc server irc.utonet.org

We need 1 more active undead
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Thread Information