Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack is Fumbling, Stumbling, Falling down!

Cool Barack is Fumbling, Stumbling, Falling down!

First let me introduce myself. I am a Republican Politician, Conservative, Tea Party, Actvisist who has come here in efforts to liberate, educate, reform, and stop lies, fiction, and rumors cold.

Don't hold back on me because I won't hold back on you.

I am currently employed as a truck driver, so a lot of my typing is on a smart phone. Please forgive typos and errors.

Now to the topic:

Barack is a man who is stumbling hard, like a drunk. His campaign is pretty much self destructing in a manner I did not expect but am pleased to see.

Liberals take heed. This is something you should feel alarmed about.

First there is gas prices. By vetoing the Keystone XL pipeline, as well as easy proof he has blocked permits on Federal lands and especially the Gulf of Mexico, has created a viewpoint that he is uncaring about the price people pay at the pump.

Obama is trying to ride a wave of successful private and State land drilling... but as pump prices rise ever higher this will be seen for what it is... a lie.

Next we have coal power. Until recently coal power was on the Presidents 'kill on sight' list with his famous quote "Electric prices will necessarily have to sky rocket". His EPA passed harsh requirements which will prevent new Coal fired Powerplants from opening and is designed to ultimately shut all of them down. Several have shut down already in fact.

Then someone in his staff saw three States he won by narrow margins... are huge on coal power. These battle ground States will carve him up and serve the Presidency to Romney. So suddenly on the Obama power chart "Clean Coal" replaces "Fuel Efficiency". Good luck with that... coal miners, power plant workers and people now seeing their power bills rise have been hearing this for three years.

North Carolina was supposed to be a smart choice... a State they marginally won that could be influenced to turn to the Democrats... or at least that was the argument. So far there has been a scandal over exclusively hiring out of State union workers for some of the stuff, a gay sex scandal involving the committee chairperson (who resigned in shame and was voted back in by loyal cronies at the State level... much to the humilation of many Dems)....

Where was I... oh yeah... the State overwhelmingly passed the day before his outing himself a No Gay Marriage law (a very strict one at that), the Unions are pissed at him for choosing a Right to Work State (even with them getting some exclusive contracts), he is short by 30 million dollars for the Convention, he booted out 'lobbyists' and 'corporations' from donating to it in a very public way... only to have organizers provide back doors, he is renting the "Bank of America" properties which pisses off his 99% followers, they were forced to cut from 5 days to 3 days due to lack of funds, and... oh my this list is getting long... some businesses want to not be involved and are being public about it.

So did you hear the Presidents Gay? No seriously... there is a guy who was once chums with Obama who claims he and Baracky boy had fun times in the backs of cars together. But then Barack recently said he is pro-gay marriage. Amazing choice huh?

Only the problem here is Joe "the wonderboy" Biden seems to have sucker punched Barack so he might have a better chance in 2016 of getting elected (hahahahahahahah). Barack had been walking a very tight rope avoiding a direct response but seeming to 'care' about the issue. Most strategists agree that Biden forced the issue (thanks to NBC) and Batack was cornered like a rat so had an amazing coming out and supporting gays (which is going to get him as much as 50 mil imho).

The problem is that it loses him a lot of votes. First it reaffirms to the religious that he cares not for their values (see attacks upon Christianity below), second most black voters do not hold this view, third most States (35 IRC) have made Constitutional Amendments or Laws banning gay marriage, some by huge landslides, and fourth a super majority of the population feels he did it for political reasons and not because he actually cares about the issue. Including coincidentally some battle ground States. Oops!

Unemploynent 'looks down' but feels up. Why is this? Well it is because the huge number of people who ran out of their 99 weeks and quit looking for work. Add in the underemployed and the underpaid and actual unemployment is hovering near 16%. Each unemployed person has to wonder if Mitt can get them working again successfully. The polls show most people are uncomfortable with how Obama has handled the Economy.

War on Christians... a strategic blunder if I ever saw one. Obama gave an exemption for Muslims on the issue of Abortificants, Birth Control, and similar 'trouble stuff'. This nation is highly Catholic, and a LOT of Universities, Private Schools, Hospitals, and Donation Centers are Catholic based. His actions have shown he HATES the Catholic Church despite Catholic voters being a big source of his 2008 win. A 3% shift in how they vote will lose the election for him.

But his troubles do not stop there. The LGBT groups singled out Mormon churches for the no Gay Marriage law passed in (2008 I think) and the Mormons remember that. Obama just put his *censored* into the subject and now they will lockstep with Mitt on the issue. Mitt gains the Mormons and a larger amount of Catholics than he should have.

But wait we are not done yet! In 2010 and 2011 the Jewish community started showing they are upset with the Democrats as well. Normally this groiup is considered attached to the Democrat hip... but they kicked a New York politician for the Dems to the curb in an astonishing upset. That they are switching sides has gone uncommented upon as of yet, but the trith is they are changing sides in large divots.

Unions.... wow.... Keystone XL, Coal Mines, Trucking Regulations, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and more. Obama may have lost some serious support from the Unions. No wait... he has lost a lot of support from the Unions. Oh they say they are together in bed and such... but Obama won't aid the Unions, and the Unions have stopped aiding Obama.

Worse is the membership in Unions. The number of volunteers is way down and the various fights at the State level have sucked funds from them. In fact when a State becomes Right to Work the Public Employee union rolls typicallly drop to under 20%.

The 99% was supposed to be the left's answer for the Tea Party (after the Coffee Party fell asleep at the wheel and died). Obama and many top Democrats quickly endorsed them and support came hard and fast from the left. Only to have thes people deficate on cop cars, grafitti land marks, stink up parks and neighboring businesses, and otherwise make the life of people around them miserable.

Crime rates went up, acts of violence against the cops kept happening, a bomb plot involving several bridges was foiled, and other really nasty stuff was uncovered. They also were bigoted, racistk remarkably white in nature, and asked rape victims to take one for the team.

Stock Markets.... Obama went and did his GM thing which when he seized some of the ownership from investors and gave it to the Union... cooled a lot of them to Obama for fear he would seize assets of theirs as well. His diatribes against them, that stupid super audit bill, and his choosing to scare monger over-sea's money further iced the relationship. Obama raked in money from them in 2008... Now he gets a trickle.

Campaign staff is usually not a big issue... but Obama is spending fistfuls of money on his huge staff... and this started way early. His spending here is out of control and has been eating more than he brings in. Yes he had a decent sized bank account to absorb the losses.... but that is depleting fast.

On the subject of staff he has had several problems with how he treats women. His staffers earn far less if female than if male, are typically kept at positions lower than their skill range and it has been noticed. Additionally he has taken heat for a staffers attack on Anne Romney being a stay at home mom. This was damaging to many of his soccer mom votes.

But wait... the hatred of feminists does not stop there. He accepted into his PAC a million dollar donation from a man who routinely is abusive in the extreme about women. His campaign just found some bad news this week about how he is percieved by women.... for the first time since possibly Reagan, probably before that, a Republican Candidate is polling higher for single women than the Democrat candidate. This poll was done by a liberal news source.

Obama has lost a lot of support of students as well. Most show signs of disillusionment with the President. A popular quote is "He had two year where he could do anything. Instead he passed a healthcare law less radical than the one proposed by Nixon"

His Healthcare law did not win him points either. A majority of the nation wants it REPEALED, not amended but REPEALED. His signature 'achievement' is due to collapse via the Supreme Court.

Obama has not been good on the Internet Either. Truth Squad's, Julia, failures to get Twitter hits, and more. His internet campaign is being rediculed by an internet empowered right and we own Twitter... as in he launches a campaign thing there, in less than 20 minutes it is completely shot down and ruined.

Oh then there is his Presidency staffers. Chu, Napolitano, and others each have their scandal. Chu backed $9.00 a gallon gasoline and other hard environmental left stances. Then there is the TSA grope sessions, Fast and Furious deaths, Solyndria Loans, recess appointments when Congress was not in Recess, and more. So much more.

Finally there is his commercials. I quote myself here "Really? WTF is his staff smoking". I hope they have a half years supply because their commercials are all easily crushed with counter commercials.

Obama was criticized recently by Bill Clinton as a weak campaigner. He made an understatement.

First... I don't support anyone currently in any political position. You can't blame the state of the government on just one man. You need to take a look
    at what Bi-Partisan politics have done. It's both the Republicans/Democrats, Conservative/Liberal and religious BS that has failed the citizens of America.
    The people you support have failed us just like everybody else has. So take your finger pointing and blow it out of your ass. Do the world a favor and
    learn to think for yourself before you spew this crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

try #3

Wow... hard time replying to this thread... is there a forum quirk I need to know about?

Republicans have not enjoyed controlling enough of the Legislature, plus having the President at the same time, to show you the benefits of voting for us.

But you also sound like you might be a libertarian...

Enthusiast
    First off gas prices skyrocketed ever since George W Bush was in office and he's a Republican. The housing market collapsed during George W Bush's terms in office. The healthcare bill the Republicans offered was worse than what was put in place during Obama's time in office. George W Bush creating more money to try and alleviate debt just put us even further in debt. To me until we get politicians who have an backbone and stand up to greedy corporations the country will remain the same. The last two decent presidents we had were Bill Clinton who's only issue was a personal one not political and John F Kennedy even though he didn't get to run the country. Everyone since JFK (except Bill Clinton) was only in office for greed and personal reasons not the benefit of the country.

You can't blame a single person for the destruction of a country. If you knew anything it's the lobbyists and politicians as a whole taking bribes that put us where we are. Large corporations get tax breaks while being able to charge the consumers whatever price they want while giving their employees less than worthy pay to afford the products. The only way things will improve is if the consumers stop buying the products at the price that companies want to sell them for. Supply and demand can be used for the people if everyone works together. However, The majority of the country is too complacent or afraid to stand up and fight the powers at hand for some reason.
    Last edited by Natsu; 28-05-2012 at 18:55.
    T/Ms apparently = black sheep of Utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by CREinstein View Post
    Wow... hard time replying to this thread... is there a forum quirk I need to know about?

Republicans have not enjoyed controlling enough of the Legislature, plus having the President at the same time, to show you the benefits of voting for us.

But you also sound like you might be a libertarian...
    I'm neither, because my beliefs can agree with either side. When you have Politicians who are more interested in lining their pockets than doing the job they
    were charged with doing, you have a problem. It's both sides that are the cause. You should go read my other posts. I watch and I think, I see what is going wrong
    with the country but at least I'm big enough of a person to realize that it isn't just one side that is at fault. I'm not going to point the finger at Obama just because
    one disgruntled Republican tells me to. If I'm going to dislike his politics it's because I dislike his politics, not because someone is trying to persuade me to. Media
    expects us to believe so much bull****, why... because they're paid to. There is a bigger picture, the behind the scenes that nobody wants the rest of us to see.
    So instead of saying how to make the situation better, or making a plan to fix things, people point fingers. It's always somebody else's fault. But that's how this
    country is run, greed, control and the inability to take responsibility.

Gasoline was $2 and change a mere 3 years ago when Barack took office. Now it is almost double...

Yet Bush derangement syndrone strikes again.

Funny I remember the prices dropping when Bush said he would allow more drilling as well, something Barack won't say.

Gasoline was $2 and change a mere 3 years ago when Barack took office. Now it is almost double...
    You think rising fuel prices are an isolated event?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Yet Bush derangement syndrone strikes again.

Funny I remember the prices dropping when Bush said he would allow more drilling as well, something Barack won't say.
    I guess you haven't heard of OPEC

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    First off gas prices skyrocketed ever since George W Bush was in office and he's a Republican. The housing market collapsed during George W Bush's terms in office. The healthcare bill the Republicans offered was worse than what was put in place during Obama's time in office. George W Bush creating more money to try and alleviate debt just put us even further in debt. To me until we get politicians who have an backbone and stand up to greedy corporations the country will remain the same. The last two decent presidents we had were Bill Clinton who's only issue was a personal one not political and John F Kennedy even though he didn't get to run the country. Everyone since JFK (except Bill Clinton) was only in office for greed and personal reasons not the benefit of the country.

You can't blame a single person for the destruction of a country. If you knew anything it's the lobbyists and politicians as a whole taking bribes that put us where we are. Large corporations get tax breaks while being able to charge the consumers whatever price they want while giving their employees less than worthy pay to afford the products. The only way things will improve is if the consumers stop buying the products at the price that companies want to sell them for. Supply and demand can be used for the people if everyone works together. However, The majority of the country is too complacent or afraid to stand up and fight the powers at hand for some reason.
    Natsu...have your facts straight..First fact yo have wrong. when Bush left office gas was 1.87 a gallon in Pennsylvania maybe 2.25 in Cali.
    2nd fact you have wrong - the housing market crash was STARTED under Clinton since he by his own words was the first black president and wanted everyone to own a home. Also when the dems had control of Congress then they were threatening banks to make the no doc loans or else they would tie them up with audits so they couldn't loan money. Bush TRIED several times to warn to reform Fannie and Freddie BUT Barney Frank and Chris Dodd LIED to the congress and should be in jail stating there was nothing wrong with either of these two entities.
    3rd fact you have wrong - Obama's healthcare was not passed legitimately(51 votes in Senate NOT the required 60)and is unconstitutional. You cannot mandate a person in this country to buy a PRODUCT.
    4th fact you have wrong - Bush did not try to create more money. QE1, QE2 under Obama has done more damage to the US dollar than anything. When you buy(monetize) your own debt,(yes we are buying our own bonds) you are seriously screwing up- see the Weimar Republic and what happened.
    5th mistake you made - Under Clinton the house and Senate was REPUBLICAN and they had balanced budgets and reformed welfare.
    6th mistake you made I believe you were referring to the tax cuts...it actually INCREASED the money coming into the treasury in taxes.

The only thing you did say correctly is..actually I cant see anything. You want to blame greedy corporations but actually its the greedy government that wants to control your life, not the corporation.

I can tell this about you though...you are definitely democrat just by your last paragraph.

Disclaimer - I am NOT republican I am Libertarian. I do not believe the government should tell you who you can marry nor do I believe they should be in a woman's womb. BUT I do not think taxpayer money should go to any of it. The same way the government should NOT be subsidizing businesses. Let the free market determine winners and losers not the political party in control of the government.

The closest one I see understanding is Flutterby. Both sides are crooked as hell and until we get rid of two parties or start a strong third one things are going to stay the same. Let people vote their conscience instead of towing a political party line.

Flutterby - the only mistake I see you made is the opec comment. BHO screwed around and had a moratorium on the BP disaster too long and the rigs left the gulf BUT we(the taxpayers) gave Petrobras (Soros owned stock) $2 billion dollars to do the exact same thing off the coast of S.A. Hypocritical?
    Last edited by Azartyn; 28-05-2012 at 20:35.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azartyn View Post
    I was talking about George Bush creating money via the tax credit system at tax return time which created more debt for our country.
    Gas prices being under $2.25 per gallon? What did George Bush Jr leave office before 2008? In 2007 the USA gas pump prices were already $2.77 per gallon and in 2008 it was $3.21 per gallon.

Gas Prices, Unemployment, and Dow Jones report

Bill Clinton reduced the National Debt to a fraction of what we owed which was at most $6 Billion left on it. However, When George Bush Jr went to play war trying to finish what his dad started he pushed our National Debt to around $180 Billion.

Regarding things the first thing George Bush's group did was remove the cap that was set to the max everything could be sold at. Once that happened all the prices on goods, housing market, and credit card companies went crazy charging more. This led to people not being able to afford what they bought through credit like a new car, home, or maintaining their credit cards.

As far as the Governments are concerned is they are merely puppets for the large corporations like Hollywood companies. If you aren't in the top 1% economically then your voice doesn't count to the government since you can't provide the legislation with anything of material value.

So before you claim that I don't know anything do your research because I have. Also, I am against all current politicians because every single person running is the same regardless of who is in office. The United States needs to revise it's government because the government failed. I give credit to those who deserve it regardless of whether they are Democrat, Republican, etc but not many have done anything productive for the country.
    Last edited by Natsu; 28-05-2012 at 20:58.

Post Demon
    well the americans had a choice Obama or someone who would turn America into into as closed off and ignorant a country as North Korea, what they got might not have been perfect but the alternative would have been worse.

Enthusiast
    The only good presidents in my eyes that the United States had were:

George Washington
    Thomas Jefferson
    Abraham Lincoln - Republican
    Theodore Roosevelt - Republican
    Franklin D. Roosevelt - Democrat
    Dwight D. Eisenhower - Republican
    John F. Kennedy - Democrat
    Bill Clinton - Democrat

Every other president only made the country worse off overall.

Wow... no Reagan... clearly not a biased list.

Anyhow to the Libertarian... I will convert you or show you to be full of bad choices, this is a heads up.

To the Liberal who keeps trying to blame Bush... Look 6-9 months later than you are, don't act to surprised or we will all know you were doing propoganda. Failure means I post solid evidence... yes I play that way.

Obama has reduced drilling on Federal lands by 40%, he has toughened environmental lawsuit rights against drilling as well as delayed and pretty much shut down Gulf drilling. He gave Brazil a boatload of money to drill but hates drilling here. Oh but Soros got money from the Brazil deal but gets none here... wonder why we invested in that direction.

One day I will have to pull out an oil post showing the amount of oil found in the United States is 2 times the rest of the Worlds supply with supporting evidence. If you wish to fight that just look up recent testimoney to Congress on the issue and understand the difference with Proved Oil Reserves and other statuses of oil. Remember I am a big boy politically and this is one of my specialties. And no I am not paid by any oil companies at all, in fact I have yet to get a single corporate donation.

Obama's energy policy is a disaster and the only reason he still has a chance is the advent of large scale fracking of new and old wells producing outrageous amounts of gas and a significant increase in oil.

Enthusiast
    So trying to preserve the environment and natural habitats is a bad thing? We shouldn't care about the planet that we live on and should continue polluting the atmosphere? The country should go into severe debt where the average person can't afford to live? Allow companies to go overseas with their jobs? Oh, What happened with the Enron scandal? The CEO and other top executives got away with tons of money because they were major supporters of George Bush. George Bush had stocks in the oil market. Obama was dealt a failed country and yes he has made bad decisions. However, Who caused the negative spiral to begin with? Wars don't help anyone except the government officials and big corporations. Stop putting words in my mouth because every politician, government, and corporation uses propaganda and subliminal messages. Call me an anarchist but until lobbyists and religion are removed from the government then things will only get worse. Now I could care less about what George Bush does but he was no better in office than Obama is now. There aren't any candidates out there right now that will be good for the country.

At any rate I'm done stating the truth that 90%+ of the presidents lately were nothing but burdens on the country and government officials are only puppets for large corporations.
    Last edited by Natsu; 29-05-2012 at 00:58.

Show me a closed strip mine and I will show you a garden.

Show me a closed oil well and I will show you a normal looking patch of ground.

There is concern for the environment, then there is giving money to hoodlums who claim an environmental agenda. www.surfacestations.org

That site shows that the instruments used by NOAA, NASA, and other global warming liars is misrepresenting the temperatures by an average of 1 degree due to bad placement. This placement happened due to closing good stations where they now 'average between stations' in a method designed to further increase temperatures.

I am not alarmed at the -0.6 degrees we are under the median (and have been for a decade).

One day I will run a $10,000 advertising spree using that site, in Portland Oregon (heart and birthplace of ALF, ELF, Earth First and many another major eco-terrorist group). That site is the easiest evidence, though I retain a lot more knowledge on the topic.

Thread Information