Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: In-game recruitment comments

I browsed through this thread just now, looking for an answer to the "do my new recruits get to change personality?".. I saw the question, but not the answer..

So.. how about it then? (Does new recruits get to change personality, and or even race?)

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Invitations

A player moving into an already established province will assume command of that province without any changes to it. A player moving into a free space in the kingdom may choose their race, personality, ruler and province name as long as they do not have an existing province, if they have an existing province that province will be moved to the kingdom and enter protection (at 400 acres) with the same ruler name, province name race and personality. Players should choose to abandon/delete their current province before moving in order to be able to select a desired province makeup.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thanks, that answers the question :)

I did a forum search for this, but have been unable to find an answer. How do you change your "Game Knowledge" from ??? to something measurable?

You can't, we don't track it at the moment.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |

1. Ability to message candidates. It's hard to rely on both being online at the same time to chat with them. It would be nice to be able to message them and have an async conversation.

2. Request return of invite. I had a recruit accept my invite, then immediately defect from the kingdom. I didn't misrepresent the kingdom in any way or lie about anything. This was a free invite, but this kind of thing makes me much less likely to puchase invites in the future when I know that an asshole can just accept the invite and defect and then my $10 is completely wasted.

May 13 of YR13 Our monarch has forged an opportunity to enlarge our kingdom, and extends a hand of friendship towards a recruit.
    May 14 of YR13 Our kingdom is strengthened by a new province, who's leader arrives at the invitation of our monarch.
    May 14 of YR13 As the ultimate betrayal, Ella destroys all in the land of Sephora before leaving for a new kingdom.

Veteran
    I absolutely agree with tster123. The recruitment option is now very risky because it's really hard to get in contact with a player that applies. There really need to be a way to message potential players that aren't online so that you can have a chat and see if things match up. The current way of only having a chat function kind of makes the whole recruitment way to risky and therefor useless.

Just put your contact details in the recruitment ad.

Only option I like to se is the option to send ingame mails/letters.. as to catch someone online can be hard becourse of the sun...

I'm trying to get recruited but when I click "send application", all I get is a white screen with the word "undefined". Ideas?

Thread Information