47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romney

14 29.79%
  • Obama

33 70.21%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Romney or Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Killthemall View Post
    stem cell research should not be and i will stop at that.
    You really think we should stop stem cell research? So what should we do with all of the frozen embryos people don't use, discard them and not use them to do research that could one day end up saving your life?

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    When Romney was asked whether he would go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden he said it isn't worth moving heaven and earth, bush said Bin Laden didn't matter and it wasn't worth putting more effort into getting him.

QQ moar.
    Have you ever heard the term 'let it die on the vine'? Killing that man accomplished nothing! He had long ago been nullified and the Terrorist are still growing. We may have killed him but we lost valuable equipment that the Chinese now have! Thank you very much.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Now moving back to Civil War Theory:

For the last 12 years we have had a huge divide in America. 8 years of Bush and 4 of Obama; with four more to come, great balls of fire going on 16! FACTS, I think that's what everyone has been clamoring for. Obama did not win with a huge majority of the popular vote and this time it was even less. Matter of fact 3 million Conservatives stayed home rather than vote for a Moderate Republican. So if you think Obama is the second coming and will bring us together you've been watching way too much main stream media. Watching the Main Stream Media trip over themselves to make him look good and get the state message out is sickening. In 2009 they did a study on how many Americans supported succession and it was 18%, so out of 300 million people that would be 54 million (more than a lot of Countries). I bet if they did another one that number would be higher but that is highly debatable with out any hard data. Brave fools for putting their names on that petition, Home Land Security and the IRS will now be looking at them.

So as I explained earlier peaceful succession is not likely to occur, darn near impossible really. So what does that leaves us with? The next and most important issue then is how bad can it get? What could be a trigger mechanism? If you look I asked how many does it take to start a Revolution? 54 million is a good number but do I think we are close to it? NO. You could see crazy acts of violence which in many cases leads to a Tyrant. Please make it stop the people cry out and a strong man steps forward and says "I will make it stop!". With a thunderous applause Liberty dies.

Also lets say 5-6 states did leave the Union, what of the welfare serfs? No more money for them so would there be a refugee flood into the other States still in the Union? Be a great weapon and drain that would help the states leaving the Union. I don't think a civil war conflict in the USA would be like the last one. We are too intermingled, it would be more like the Balkans with lines drawn and enclaves scattered all about.

Like I said NO I don't think we are near or close to a civil war yet! Succession makes us smile at the pity party will not happen and no one really wants violence. Typically the first group that use violence ends up the loser. What is likely is some crazy group going off the deep end and causing us to do some stupid things. More than enough crazies on both the right and left are they not?
    Last edited by Rockie Cantais; 17-11-2012 at 03:36.
    Before you can see the truth, you must be willing to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killthemall View Post
    Gay marriage and stem cell research should not be and i will stop at that.
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rockie Cantais View Post
    Have you ever heard the term 'let it die on the vine'? Killing that man accomplished nothing! He had long ago been nullified and the Terrorist are still growing. We may have killed him but we lost valuable equipment that the Chinese now have! Thank you very much.
    Glad to know that the right wing has given up on being 'tough on crime' and capital punishment, shame you had to give up justice as well. He orchestrated the killing of three thousand US citizens and his strategy was more far reaching and successful than most realise.

The damage done by Al Quaida to American global interests and the American way of life is huge, and all intentional.

As to your nonsense about divded country and popular vote numbers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ar_vote_margin

Nothing to see here folks, just a right wingnut spinning as usual.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    Nothing to see here folks, just a right wingnut spinning as usual.
    That's because logic and common sense are confusing.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Keep it friendly guys...

Why not we advocate stem cell research and use it to synthesize stemcelled humans(or their parts) for food?

The camp that feels animal slaughter is permissible has to be consistent about it throughout.
    You can't really say you have 'boundaries' and subscribe to 'taboos' because mammals eating another mammal is as tantamount to cannibalism as is stemcelling a human thigh or human arm for food.

Sure, leave out the accidental synthesis of 'conciousness' if you will so you can sleep better at night.
    By all means.

Lets be consistent, if we're going to harvest cells lets not have boundaries.
    Use it for synthesizing body parts for those that need it, but also for food.
    Allow genetic fixes that alter muscle density, height growth and all manner of human aesthetics induced fixes to occur.
    Want bigger arms or grow taller or nicer curves? All possible.
    Allow parents to genetically structure their kids too, and exploit that technology to its fullest potential and for all its worth.
    If we're going to GM food, cater a huge plot of land to do it and select people to volunteer for it.
    The only surefire way to know if that has side effects is to see its effects and chart any variance we see over 50 years.

If we take a scientific approach then lets follow through accordingly not succumb to inner voices nor conscience nor taboo.

Thing is, i doubt anyone anywhere will be happier or better off over a long period of time.
    Like every other boon we have we'll squander it again and misallocate ourselves into misery just wait and see.
    Last edited by copious; 18-11-2012 at 17:38.
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

I guess if you ever took a critical thinking class, you failed.

Regular
    It doesnt matter which of them is president. Both were preselected by the elite and vet'd for compliance.

It is clear that Obama is a war criminal worthy of execution. He has directly ordered the firebombing of a mosque crowded by wedding ceremony to kill one man. He has assassinated the legitimately elected leader Libya after overthrowing the country with foreign mercenaries armed with the latest and greatest NATO weaponry and ammunition (According to western sources these arms were conspicuously obtained from Gadaffi's arsenal of 70s era soviet weapons). He ordered the murder of a 16 year old American citizen in Yemen after murdering his father another US citizen with missile attacks. Obviously the boy would seek vengeance, There fore he must die.

By the same standards applied at Nuremberg he is guilty of violating the Geneva conventions As well as committing treason against the United States by signing a blatantly illegal executive order calling for the seizure of all property in response to a "national emergency" which is never defined.

But Romney would be no different. Even if he was a good and honorable man (which i doubt) Upon taking office something would change him. The same way Candidate Obama who campaigned on open government and an end to CIA prisons like Gitmo; was changed shortly after taking office. I wonder what made him pick up smoking again and turned his hair grey in less than year.

One day Just like Obama was sat down, Romney would find himself in a meeting attended by a myriad of Unnamed representatives from companies like Royal Dutch Shell, GE, GM and The Federal Reserve. When the president entered, no one would stand or acknowledge him. They would simply dim the lights and turn on a projector. Then the president would sink into is chair as he witnesses never before seen footage of the Kennedy Assassination taken from such an angle to reveal the second shooter.... Back and to the left... The reel would stop. The lights turned back on. And then one of them would slide a heavy 3 ring binder across the table and say "This will be your agenda. If you behave we will let you pass some laws." And so too Romney would fall to darkness just as Obama, Bush, Clinton and vast majority of presidents b4 him going back to Lincoln. He would become a war criminal, a murderer of children just as predecessors. So concludes this American Dream.

If anyone of you thinks that your votes have any influence on our foreign or domestic policy then I say you are an over educated buffoon lacking any sense of rational thought or compassion. Long ago your soul was bought and paid for and though I am not a man of god I will pray for you and your family and hope you awaken yourselves to the horror that has overtaken this once great nation.
    Last edited by thephatman; 18-12-2012 at 12:34.

Quote Originally Posted by thephatman View Post
    It doesnt matter which of them is president. Both were preselected by the elite and vet'd for compliance.

It is clear that Obama is a war criminal worthy of execution. He has directly ordered the firebombing of a mosque crowded by wedding ceremony to kill one man. He has assassinated the legitimately elected leader Libya after overthrowing the country with foreign mercenaries armed with the latest and greatest NATO weaponry and ammunition (According to western sources these arms were conspicuously obtained from Gadaffi's arsenal of 70s era soviet weapons). He ordered the murder of a 16 year old American citizen in Yemen after murdering his father another US citizen with missile attacks. Obviously the boy would seek vengeance, There fore he must die.

By the same standards applied at Nuremberg he is guilty of violating the Geneva conventions As well as committing treason against the United States by signing a blatantly illegal executive order calling for the seizure of all property in response to a "national emergency" which is never defined.

But Romney would be no different. Even if he was a good and honorable man (which i doubt) Upon taking office something would change him. The same way Candidate Obama who campaigned on open government and an end to CIA prisons like Gitmo; was changed shortly after taking office. I wonder what made him pick up smoking again and turned his hair grey in less than year.

One day Just like Obama was sat down, Romney would find himself in a meeting attended by a myriad of Unnamed representatives from companies like Royal Dutch Shell, GE, GM and The Federal Reserve. When the president entered, no one would stand or acknowledge him. They would simply dim the lights and turn on a projector. Then the president would sink into is chair as he witnesses never before seen footage of the Kennedy Assassination taken from such an angle to reveal the second shooter.... Back and to the left... The reel would stop. The lights turned back on. And then one of them would slide a heavy 3 ring binder across the table and say "This will be your agenda. If you behave we will let you pass some laws." And so too Romney would fall to darkness just as Obama, Bush, Clinton and vast majority of presidents b4 him going back to Lincoln. He would become a war criminal, a murderer of children just as predecessors. So concludes this American Dream.

If anyone of you thinks that your votes have any influence on our foreign or domestic policy then I say you are an over educated buffoon lacking any sense of rational thought or compassion. Long ago your soul was bought and paid for and though I am not a man of god I will pray for you and your family and hope you awaken yourselves to the horror that has overtaken this once great nation.
    they put the word conspiracy in front of some theories. This does not make the theory true, in fact it means the theory is extremely unlikely. You should perhaps assume that the most likely answer is the answer most of the time. The entire post of yours reeks of crazyness.

Regular
    You should try reading some primary source history instead of propaganda. I'd start with William Blum's Killing Hope most of it is available for free online. After that I would go on to read the fair well addresses of president Washington Eisenhower and Wilson. After that try reading the Warren report, the Operation North Woods documents the MK/Ultra Documents and the 9/11 commission report and anything that comes out of the Hoover Institute most of which is also free online. I thnk you will find all these documents to be extremely credible as most of them were published by the united states government. I found them to illuminate the order behind the seemingly random acts of US foreign and domestic policy in the modern era. Evaluate the evidence for yourself; don't take anyone's word on it.

I doubt you have studied much outside of the text books you received in school; some documentaries and the daily bombardment of misinformation they call the news. I doubt you have any basis for your world view besides that its popular and often repeated to you. If you would like to have a conversation I am open to it despite your dismissive attitude.

I would like to start by asking you a simple question; I wonder if you can answer it. Who wrote and printed the school history books you were given and could they have any motives besides a ruthless pursuit of unbiased truth?
    Last edited by thephatman; 19-12-2012 at 14:44.

ohh conspiracy theories

lol @ phatman
    S E C R E T S

Obama ftw

Needs to get out more
    The chopper was wrecked on purpose. It's just an easier way to pay back our debt to China because the gold dissappearo!
    - Don't worry, it's not an earth shattering conspiracy theory. Without CT let's see how we get out of the tar pits anyway.- Though I'm the rare middle I voted Jill Stein. Don't agree with half of what she said either, but I have my reasons.

Thread Information