Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romney

14 29.79%
  • Obama

33 70.21%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney or Obama?

mehrunes dagon was a pussy, and cthulhu didn't even make me insane(also I hear he lives in hello kitty world now!)

http://tshirtgroove.com/wp-content/u...te-t-shirt.jpg
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

cthulhu is hello kitty
    IMPERIALS KLA

It all comes down to one thing for me. What has obama done since he has been in? He bashed bush jr and yet stuck to every time line he had set in place before hand. Allowed bills set in place by him for future job creation to stand, and then takes the credit for the very little jobs it did happen to create. And takes credit for "creating" jobs that he actually "saved" in the bailout, and yet afterwards many of them got sent over sea's. That being a huge deal in the Automotive Bail out. As a person, I will never try to judge either as if I know them. But to look on paper, and to be able and gauge what has been accomplished. Obama hasn't done anything really, this whole "change" issue was a sham. I didn't vote last election because I didn't like either side, especially as an independent. But this one, I will be voting for. Especially after just getting out of the military. And I can go on for days on how obama has tried and will continue to try and influence military benefits and work load incorrectly. Romney to me is a question mark, but at least he has a background. And as a person he has been extremely successful. Im willing to vote to see weather or not he can do that on a national level. I respect all voters and non voters. Im stating my opinion and I'm not looking to offend anyone in any way. So please do the same towards me if you disagree. Great thing about our country and many others, is the fact that at least we have what appears to be somewhat of an honest choice.

Obama

cthulhu
    IMPERIALS KLA

Romney picks Paul Ryan as VP

wow.

Tremendously bad strategy from the republicans this year :( What the hell is going on with them?

gg no re. pretty much any pick that wasn't Marco Rubio seems noob. Rubio is OP!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

Regular
    Some people are swearing by Romney's choice.
    Last edited by barbrolie; 12-08-2012 at 04:36.

Some of the republican base idolise him.

It's bad strategy though, have you seen how badly the provisions of the ryan plan poll with the general populous and independents?

They needed rubio for the latinos too.

#tactics

Post Demon
    It's simple... pick the worst and most evil of all choices, and that's what the Republicans will do. It's like they literally get together and ask themselves every morning in group meetings, "how can we be the most evil possible today? eat babies? okay!"

Now, for how the Democrats will **** this up.

These elections get worse every cycle.

Paul Ryan sounds like a typical 'let the rich become richer' republican. How is that going to win Romney independent voters? This is what I've been wondering throughout the republican elections. Why bother voting for Santorum when you know he only has a chance to defeat Obama if Obama gets caught eating babies?
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

They're running on a voter apathy and voter suppression strategy. They chose Ryan to shore up their support with the base and the more radical elements of the right, they're just hoping that they're going to get a really high turn out of their base. Ryan has quite a bit of street cred amongst the republican base because he talks a big game about being a deficit hawk and a Randian, don't think the way he has voted on the issues bears that out though tbh. Romney desperately needs that kind of support with his base because a lot of them see him as a Massachusetts centrist with no beliefs of his own, who is willing to flip flop on any position. If you can name a position that Romney holds, he has probably held the opposite of it some time in the not so distant past.

Personally I think it's a terrible strategy, and so do a lot of republican representatives who have to deal with the implications down ballot when they're running and the country has been informed as to what's actually in the GOP budget that Ryan authored. These are terribly unpopular policies.

The political theorists would tell you that it should be quite difficult for an incumbent to win a race during this kind of economic climate, so it will be supremely embarrassing for the Romney campaign if they lose.

Or maybe Romney just chose him because under the Ryan plan he would have paid .82% in taxes in 2010.

#tactics

Veteran
    Obama, republicans are strange
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I was hoping we could just apologize to the UK and rejoin them
    LOL yeah they are worse off then we are...but nothing is stopping any one of you from moving there ;)

You wanna see what this country will look like with 4 more years of Obama, look at Greece now.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    well atleast we know alot of liberals play the game.

i would sugest advertisements for starbucks,toyota prius, strawberry douche and depends adult diapers

ROFL

+1 to that. Either that or people that don't live in the US who think they know everything about our country actually dont know jack sh*t

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    The national debt isn't an actual issue. It was designed to fail. We have people starving and dying of preventable diseases, working 60-70 hour weeks, and one of the worst educational systems in the developed world. Those are real issues.

Octobrev...when did the education system in this country start going downhill since your so intelligent. Here's Ill give ya the answer since you liberals dont base things of fact. In 1979, Jimmy Carter started the Dept of Ed. ever since then our test scores have DECLINED. ANYTHING the government touches it screws up. Amtrak, Soc Sec, the Post office.... We spend the MOST PER STUDENT than any other country so stop with the spin please. How about you be study actual numbers. The national debt IS the issue...you CANNOT spend your way out of debt. The government produces ZERO they FORCIBLY TAKE from people. OOPS, I guess you forgot that the dems say the rich don't pay their fair share, yet when confronted they cant give a % to what a fair share OR you forget that 48% of the people in this country pay ZERO INCOME TAXES...OR maybe you want to do what the new French president is going to do...charge them 75% of taxes for anyone that makes over $1m a year. Watch what unemployment goes to when the small businesses say screw you and cash out and close down.
    FYI, Osaze is EXACTLY right about unemployment ...when you just make 2.6million jobs disappear just to pad the numbers. There are two different UE numbers the U1 (the one goverment reports) and the U6 which is actual unemployment which is actually around 15-16%.

Thread Information