Thread: Next age war win crown plan?

Next age war win crown plan?

The plan is as follows.

1) start a KD with 20 players, we can boot some people or something.
    2) spend the first 3 weeks losing as many wars as possible. min time between wars is 60 hours i believe?
    3) now I reckon we should be right around 0/5 or 0/6. Maybe had 1-2 people get frusterated and quit. But I bet we can now win 5-6 wars in the next 2 weeks :D

Brilliant I think?
    My life is better then yours.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    The plan is as follows.

1) start a KD with 20 players, we can boot some people or something.
    2) spend the first 3 weeks losing as many wars as possible. min time between wars is 60 hours i believe?
    3) now I reckon we should be right around 0/5 or 0/6. Maybe had 1-2 people get frusterated and quit. But I bet we can now win 5-6 wars in the next 2 weeks :D

Brilliant I think?
    Not bad, and if all your early wars are against kds 1.2ish times your size all your wins are going to be insanely modded up. For some reason i doubt you'll be able to get that many wars early though even if your suicidal. Other option is just to be a "regular kd" and war at with less than 25 people all age, has worked for the ww crown the past 2 ages.

Post Fiend
    I don't understand. Is it that you will be able to war really bad kingdoms because they will look at your record and think you'll be an easy win? Or do the losses somehow affect the war win score? I know I'm missing something obvious.

Post Demon
    Mary, goodz plan accounts for the inevitable challenges when going for a ww crown.

The limiting factor is not your skill in war, its GETTING wars, and not having kingdoms all around you pussy out.

Support this plan... won't lie I had the same idea myself, including persians addition of warring kds.120% bigger for intentional losses and war modifier increase.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lennox View Post
    I don't understand. Is it that you will be able to war really bad kingdoms because they will look at your record and think you'll be an easy win? Or do the losses somehow affect the war win score? I know I'm missing something obvious.
    He assumes that he can get 5-6 wins very quickly becasue bad kds will be willing to war him with a 5/10 record by year 5. Note to that he thinks he can go 0/5 by week 2/3 because he'll just wave kds that are 1.2 times his size and as ww score=Relative Nw*#WW it means hist first WW could be against at kd 75% his size and he'd still get 1*((1.2*5+.75)/6) 1.13 points for that win.

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    The limiting factor is not your skill in war, its GETTING wars, and not having kingdoms all around you pussy out.
    Which is y trying to crown is a bad idea if u want to have fun and win alot of wars. Just war as often as u can and hope u get enough wars.
    Last edited by Persain; 07-06-2012 at 19:01.

Thread Information