Thread: Help with Fortified.

Regular

Help with Fortified.

EDIT NEW QUESTION: By "4 days maximum duration" for fortified, does it mean that the King will have to change it from normal to fortified again. Thus the -50 gains out/in starts sliding slowly over the 24 hours?

Couple of a questions.

1.) The -50 gains in and out in fortified, does it apply to massacre and raze? I noticed massacre seems to be doing less when both warring kingdoms are fortified.

2.)When you're in fortified stance and so are the enemies, I'm guessing it's around -75% gains? More or less?
    Last edited by hoshino; 11-06-2012 at 08:54.

Post Fiend
    1. I don't think fortified gains penalty apply for massacres, same with how gains science don't affect massacres. Only GBP and networth difference. My kingdom once wave massacred a fortified kingdom before, we get pretty decent kills. Usually above 1000++ and not 500+ as one would expect if gains penalty was applied.

2. Correct... I think?

Regular
    Anyone else?

1: Only ambush and raze are not affected.
    2: Correct
    Last edited by Bishop; 11-06-2012 at 08:31.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    1: Only ambush and raze are not affected.
    2: Correct
    Thanks! Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by hoshino View Post
    EDIT NEW QUESTION: By "4 days maximum duration" for fortified, does it mean that the King will have to change it from normal to fortified again. Thus the -50 gains out/in starts sliding slowly over the 24 hours?

Couple of a questions.

1.) The -50 gains in and out in fortified, does it apply to massacre and raze? I noticed massacre seems to be doing less when both warring kingdoms are fortified.

2.)When you're in fortified stance and so are the enemies, I'm guessing it's around -75% gains? More or less?
    Also you should remember you can only change your status once every 24h. I do not know if they game forcing you out of fortified counts as you changing your status? If it does you would not be able to go back into fortified for 24h. So you would be waiting 48 hours to get full protection.
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information