Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacker looking for KD

Okay, since you insist on drawing this out I will go along with it for your sake.
    1- Inappropriateness is subjective. We're a kingdom of men and woman from 4 continents. We have players who are not white Americans/Europeans. None of these players feel that questions pertaining to their race are inappropriate, obviously.
    2- As a girl on the Internet you should be used to skepticism regarding your gender. If you can't coup with being called a liar on the Internet you most certainly can't coup with our leadership & players.
    3- With regards to leadership and players in Sinners: We are very rowdy people. We're impolite, abusive and generally assholes. That is sort of our thing. UG's first post in the recruitment thread mentioned our rowdiness, and my signature specifies that we're looking for racist players. Had you continued to read the endorsements by Anri and Ezzerland you would have seen that at least one of them referred to us as a group of assholes that are great at being assholes.
    4- You made it clear that you were unavailable for 9 hours a day. That is unacceptable for several reasons. Firstly, you would be the weakest province in our kingdom during times of war. Second, it encourages other players to take a relaxed attitude regarding their activity. Finally, it is unfair to those players (all of us) who are willing to sacrifice sleep to do the very best we possible can.

The logs make it clear - we turned you down because you did not meet the activity requirement. Had the supposed "racism" actually been a deal breaker for you, you should have mentioned that and tried to address it diplomatically. Eg: "Wait, are you guys racist? Thats not cool with me"

What is your point besides advertising that you are not nice people? Is that what you want? You are the people who are continuously dragging this out, and there was no reason for you to even respond to my message, as I explicitly spelled out that I did not want to play with a group of racists, which was "dealbreaker" (sic) for your KD.

Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by danthegirl View Post
    What is your point besides advertising that you are not nice people? Is that what you want? You are the people who are continuously dragging this out, and there was no reason for you to even respond to my message, as I explicitly spelled out that I did not want to play with a group of racists, which was "dealbreaker" (sic) for your KD.

Get a life.
    Ever heard the phrase "don't feed the bear"? That's what you're doing. Try to keep up, dear.
    #sinners <---click to join

What is your point?

You're the only one who can stop this. All I ask is that you admit to being turned down because of your activity. It is important for interested parties to be 100% informed as to your qualifications. Your opening post makes it appear as though you are active, when in fact you are not.

I'm only trying to be a good person. If that means being an asshole about this, so be it. It will be for the betterment of all those monarchs looking for players who are actually active.

You are a disgrace to all cali girls.

So I'm "inactive" because I choose to sleep a full night, and send out my army when I wake up and then stay online all day? LOL

Great. I still think you people are racist. Stop trolling and get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    You are a disgrace to all cali girls.
    And your point is what?

So I'm "inactive" because I choose to sleep a full night, and send out my army when I wake up and then stay online all day? LOL

Great. I still think you people are racist. Stop trolling and get a life.
    Yes, you're inactive because you won't wake up and attack with the rest of whatever kingdom you choose to join. Because of that, you can only join ghettoes that cannot wave properly.

As for trolling, you are doing the same thing by replying every time we post. You fail, woman. Probably because you're a woman.

LOL. You are a joke. Some internet bully that is (a) either in college and unable to get laid, or (b) some middle-aged dude that is pasty white and unable to get laid. Go away, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Yes, you're inactive because you won't wake up and attack with the rest of whatever kingdom you choose to join. Because of that, you can only join ghettoes that cannot wave properly.

As for trolling, you are doing the same thing by replying every time we post. You fail, woman. Probably because you're a woman.

And if you continue to use those sorts of generalizations that are anti-female and anti-diversity, it is no wonder that you get out of bed to execute a wave (or regular attack), since it is highly unlikely that you have any person (man or woman) sharing your bed or meals.

LOL. You are a joke. Some internet bully that is (a) either in college and unable to get laid, or (b) some middle-aged dude that is pasty white and unable to get laid. Go away, troll.
    Wrong on all accounts, but you're used to being wrong. You're a woman.

Actually your name is dan and you claim to be a woman. I figured it out. You're a tranny.

LMAO!

You are hilarious. Still a troll, but hilarious!

LMAO!

You are hilarious. Still a troll, but hilarious!
    You're replying to every single post. If I'm a troll, then what are you?

Thread Information