Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacker looking for KD

It is my thread, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by danthegirl View Post
    It is my thread, dude.
    It is? You own these forums? Damn. I didn't know I was talking to the owner of this game. :/
    #sinners <---click to join

I made the thread. Are you saying it is trolling for me to respond to some bully that is trying to show what a big, strong nerd he (or she) is?

I made the thread. Are you saying it is trolling for me to respond to some bully that is trying to show what a big, strong nerd he (or she) is?
    Absolutely. I feel that the real bully is the big, strong tranny that keeps responding. U realize the second you stop, we would have nothing more to post as we have nothing to respond to, right? I can tell you are truly a blonde. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Absolutely. I feel that the real bully is the big, strong tranny that keeps responding. U realize the second you stop, we would have nothing more to post as we have nothing to respond to, right? I can tell you are truly a blonde. Fact.
    And I can tell that you are def not "seksi" as your profile states. Get over yourself, and maybe you can learn how to treat other people with respect in the Navy.

And I can tell that you are def not "seksi" as your profile states. Get over yourself, and maybe you can learn how to treat other people with respect in the Navy.
    Crap, a tranny read my profile. Not cool at all.

Crap, a tranny read my profile. Not cool at all.

Get over yourself and make sure you spew your homophobic, racist remarks across the world when you go overseas, so other nations can continue to think that Americans are just like you.

Best of luck to you with that.

Get over yourself and make sure you spew your homophobic, racist remarks across the world when you go overseas, so other nations can continue to think that Americans are just like you.

Best of luck to you with that.
    Definitely a tranny. Acts like a man, but claims to be a woman.

Definitely a tranny. Acts like a man, but claims to be a woman.
    ...must be odd to run into an educated woman. Where you from? The midwest? Or Alabama?

...must be odd to run into an educated woman. Where you from? The midwest? Or Alabama?
    Educated? Nothing in any of your posts proves that you are educated. I would say that you are uneducated.

Educated? Nothing in any of your posts proves that you are educated. I would say that you are uneducated.
    LOL. Where are you from?
    Last edited by danthegirl; 11-06-2012 at 01:20. Reason: Sorry, last message was cold.

LOL. Where are you from?
    Look under my avatar. You claim to be educated, but you cannot read. Seriously woman? Come on now.

Look under my avatar. You claim to be educated, but you cannot read. Seriously woman? Come on now.
    Thanks, it says SD, but you also state that you are in the Navy. Every person that is from SD knows that people in the Navy & the military are not from SD, but from teeny tiny midwestern towns and are stationed in our county. Duh.

Thanks, it says SD, but you also state that you are in the Navy. Every person that is from SD knows that people in the Navy & the military are not from SD, but from teeny tiny midwestern towns and are stationed in our county. Duh.
    Not sure your point with all that, but whatever. Keep trolling, tranny.

So I'm "inactive" because I choose to sleep a full night, and send out my army when I wake up and then stay online all day? LOL

Great. I still think you people are racist. Stop trolling and get a life.
    Yes. Did you not read my earlier post?
    4- You made it clear that you were unavailable for 9 hours a day. That is unacceptable for several reasons. Firstly, you would be the weakest province in our kingdom during times of war. Second, it encourages other players to take a relaxed attitude regarding their activity. Finally, it is unfair to those players (all of us) who are willing to sacrifice sleep to do the very best we possible can.
    I made the whole thing painfully simple for you. Good (or even decent) kingdoms require 24/7 availability because the majority of kingdoms have players that span multiple timezones. Kingdoms must act as a single unit. If you are unable to keep pace with the rest of the unit then why should you be a part of it? If you can not function as a part of the whole, you're either inactive or incompetent.

Thread Information