Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Free War Win

To be fair there is nothing wrong as far as I can tell to tell a kingdom, war us or we will raze kill you. I have declared war myself to avoid raze kills. Mind you I started the raze killing in that scenario... but it was still worth losing a war at the time to avoid dying in return:P

Mind you I lost that war, and the penalty for losing was not as bad as it currently is so it didn't really matter :)

Anyway dude who is still smashing the KD why not just ask for 1 free wave in exchange you give a CF or start raze killing. No point arguing with a dude, or worrying about ethics. Your not a top kingdom no one cares about your ethics your reputation is non existent. Have fun its a game.

Seems both kingdoms are unhappy with the current scenario of exchanging hits ops into fortified. So yea, if a king gave me his word he was going to war me then decided not to, simply raze kill him and move on, or ask for a free wave and move on. No point sitting around forever.
    My life is better then yours.

Yes, we reconciled with each other, apologies and CF. Now the smaller kingdom that finalcalm wanted to "escape" to is pissed off we stopped our attacks; sadly they just so happened to have a guy one mil NW, and he's raze spamming me.

Find some other provinces his size and ask for help. I'm sure that there are players out there who would jump at the chance for free acres while his armies are out.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Take the 1m prov to war where he wont be able to grow. Should cause him to withdraw as he seems the selfish type and prevent razekill on your part.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I would fireball ryan.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    ^ yep probaly gonna fail 9 out of 10 if not more like 18/19 out of 20 but one fb kills allot of his pezzies :)

i'm not taking side ... i just need to find a war for my kd n fyi it's not the first time i'm hunting for war in here
    n relax, usually i pm first before i even spy on your kd ... if u aren't interested waring my kd, we won't waste our time forcing u ..

Thread Information