Thread: returning player looking for a good KD

returning player looking for a good KD

I played years ago, usually elf as A/M, or feary as T/M. I might need a refresher course, but I am an active player and I am looking for an active but causal KD. I usually log on several times a day, but I do have a real life, so I'm not looking for a KD that expects me to get up/stop work at all hours of the day and night to log on.

I just rejoined yesterday (Elf/sage plan to be primary mage, backup attacker) and so far have randomly been put in two completely inactive KDs. Recruitment feature doesn't work for me because I have a new account...so I don't look like I have the right credentials. If any active kingdoms are interested, let me know.

we're a casual warring kd and we are looking for players like you :) email patrickdavidcruz@gmail.com
    Last edited by peedeece; 17-06-2012 at 06:44.

Enthusiast
    Freya, do you use IRC?
    i represent my KD and would like to know more about you, and yes we are active but Casual KD, all of us is active when War...especially...anyhow..there is some of us active all the time to watch after the news.

i also hope that you could give a chance to us, to know more about us , a bunch of friendly groups member.
    if u use IRC, anywhere i could find you?

Hey my KD is looking for a mage right now, would you be interested? We can assure you activity. Currently 1/1 this age and entering hostile soon. Were 3/4 last age, not fantastic but we do have fun playing this game.

desmondliew91@yahoo.com.sg
    Do drop me a mail if you are interested =D

zercousy, I am not currently on IRC, but I could potentially start using it.

Thanks for the responses, guys. I will email soon.

I will be on vacation for the next couple of days, do drop
    lee_jason87@hotmail.com
    if you are interested, thank you!

Edit: Replied to your email, thanks for sending
    Last edited by stickysweets; 18-06-2012 at 15:26.

Regular
    Freya our kd just had a faery mystic leave for personal reasons and you could take over the province. Please come by #treehuggers if interested.

Thread Information