Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help on problem kingdom mate

Need help on problem kingdom mate

This guy in our KD who keeps growing, does not contribute to anything, basically he is like an AFK. Me and my friends (all attackers) can't stop him despite numerous attempts to explain why he is causing harm.

making other KD grab us for more, making us grab "smaller" KDS for less. But he refuses to listen and just keeps growing and making the situation worse.

Our kingdom is uncooperative on the manner, as they are generally newer players, they don't understand how much harm he did us (causing us to get grabbed for much harder on 3 wars)

Please give me some advise on what to do.

I ask for support from anyone 550k or bigger with 250kO or more, I really need help, we can't bring him down as he's too big. I wish no harm on my other kingdomates however, only on this problem province. PM me if you can help
    Last edited by lamvince; 03-07-2012 at 15:44.

Strategy Moderator
    Kill him, simple solution. If you cant break him, bounce wave him. 3-4 of you doing this will kill him off quite quickly (use -time attacks so u can hit 2-3 times per day). Can always ask for help if you really need it.

We cant really do anything, he is twice as big as us. Even he has no thieves or wizards, our spells fails because of his size. We need some help.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No thieves or wizards and you can't stop him?

Bounce him down
    NS his troops
    FB his pezzies

He'll be gone before the week is over...

It's a matter of perseverance. Do as Palem suggested and spam FB, NS and bounces against him. Even if you fail often, there's no way he'll stick around and have his growth potential hurt by that.

Swap contact info with your kingdom mates before doing this so you can invite your friends back if he manages to kill them with intra-kingdom hits.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lamvince View Post
    We cant really do anything, he is twice as big as us. Even he has no thieves or wizards, our spells fails because of his size. We need some help.
    Twice as big means what 300k def to your 100k offence. Just start hitting him bounce every hit and that 300k will drop to 200k and then to 100k. Add in NS and FB and he will fall it just takes time and 4+ people hitting him.

Don't give him false hope, in this case the take down might be possible. But a true ghetto tumor isn't going down by the will of his kd.

Forum Addict
    Actually i dont see why he would hurt his kd. Typical noob mentality. 99% of the cases that loner causes absolutely no harm.
    And if he does. Tran 5tpa raw and NS him down. Keep greed, meteors and riots on him 24/7 (I'm sure someone in your kd CAN do that, if not, I suggest that you guys defect NOW).

In war his nw does not effect gains, that mechanic only exists out of war. He does perhaps give the enemey free gold if they rob him.
    My life is better then yours.

Thanks for the input guys,

But the problem is, he is 500k, a lot of my KD mates are newer players, while me and my friends are 100k-150k. We fail about 80% of the ops even though he has .5 TPA and WPA. He is that much bigger that he just trains troops back right away while we lose more money than he does. Simply due to size difference

Attacking him is a long reach, because while our armies are out, we will get hit from outside KD.

KDs with many larger attackers are grabbing us for a lot, due to the said province's networth inflation effect. In fact, he is causing us a lot of harm.

Us hitting for less, others hitting for more. Does not send out any aid, does not attack, basically just inflating our KD by 15% NW.

I've been lookin for a good way to test out my KD's ability to take down a large attacker and you look like you could use a hand, pm me and we can try and work something out.

Lamvince, did you get his wpa and tpa numbers from Angel? If so they are extremely inaccurate.

A province that outgrows his kingdom can actually hurt his kingdom a lot. If the player communicates with the rest and actively helps out in war it's not so bad but a loner like that is very bad for the kingdom.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Regular
    Tiifany's cool story time:

I once heard that intra bounce results in minimal troop losses for defender while attack suffers normal losses.

I also heard that there's no reduced time attack on intra (you can only TM or raze)
    Countess Tiffany the Invincible
    ◥Dat kungdum formerly known as HUNG3R◤
    Kingdom (now only about half) Full of Hungry Chinese Girls

Post Demon
    all intra attacks have very low defensive combat losses.

so basically there is nothing we can do?

Thread Information