#?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Strategy Moderator
    LoL dont tell me im the only one that saw this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I always been demostrating and talking about adaptability.
    I dont really accept being questioned and argue
    adapt but dont quetion you huh. Your always right, have the best strategy. wonder why you loose wars/crowns then if your not willing to adapt yourself ;)

Nice post though.

We have not lost wars nor crown.

This is the first age we are even playing for charts, we have not lost any war either since last age when we lost to Sanc after a 15 day war.
    Dont forget that we beat down HoH from #1 position, we beat down Fratzia from #4 position and still was t5 after two wars and faced Sanc after this. We gave BiO+Rage clear path to grow til yr9 to fight each other before any of those conflicts. We could have stopped any one of them if we had wanted too. Then the big fight came, it was over in 48h and it was not much left of the age. I was highly dissapointed. We gave Rage and BiO the age and fought instead. This age we wanted a taste of that, after all, it is easy if you have a mind. We have not lost any war this age, we beat trollfags x2 after their attempt to slow us down. I give it a few days more then we are #1 KD again. If we crown or not remains to see. Our KD has ADAPTED to all situations. We are a better example of this then most KDs this age. We went from full dice mode and 30% draft to beat a KD that had relative nw gains on us, then we went back to wave and hit everyone we could and now finaly we have catched up again. Ohh and i think we will get #1 position soon. The question is if we get to keep it all age.

You dont know what you are talking about because i have adapted, so have my KD under my ruling.
    We are still adapting. ADAPT or you can never become a good player.

You also took two lines totaly out of context.

Getting the day to day player to adapt and follow its leaders blindly is vital for the success of a KD. <-----
    I cant be questioned and argue with nubs, then KD falls apart. People need to adapt with me or get the **** out. If they do not adapt and fail orders we lose. If everything was done when i said it and if everything was done under my book of rules emmediatly there would be no competition on this server. A kd like us only lose if we lose activity.
    Stratwise we have some of the best players on this server, these players cant lose if KD listen and is active. Yes, cocky to say this, but it is true.
    If i had no life i would never lose. But i do, i got a job and a gf so from time to time even i slack and then the KD slack.

Persain you totaly destroyed my chaos theory thread starting talks about wars and crowns. That was not the intention of this thread.
    The intention of it is to spread knowledge to nubs.

Maybe if you read it over again you might learn something and understand the real meaning of it.
    Last edited by Anri; 04-07-2012 at 23:07. Reason: gramma
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Strategy Moderator
    Persain you totaly destroyed my chaos theory thread starting talks about wars and crowns. That was not the intention of this thread.
    The intention of it is to spread knowledge to nubs.

Maybe if you read it over again you might learn something and understand the real meaning of it.
    oh i enjoyed it, and didn't mean to destroy your thread beleave it or not your one of the more friendly poeple fighting up top and i kinda like you ;). you just set yourself up as being adaptable as that whole post was about DOES mean "being questioned and argue"ing. you never know what you might learn unless your to stubborn a leader to have your kd players help you out. To that end connecting those points in your post made it quite funny. Let the unintended consequences of your post reign ol' mighty Anri .....chaos theory at its best.

Always a blast to read your posts
    We have not lost wars...we lost to Sanc after a 15 day war.
    Everybody losses wars over the course of many ages. Its during those wars via kd mates saying your strategy is bad that makes your improve, which is the exact opposite of "I dont really accept being questioned"

edit...and i didnt need the last age report to know your a decent kd, i was just pointing out what i liked in your original post and
    You also took two lines totaly out of context.
    using what you said to poke fun Since i disagree with
    Getting the day to day player to adapt and follow its leaders blindly is vital for the success of a KD. <-----
    I cant be questioned and argue with nubs, then KD falls apart. People need to adapt with me or get the **** out. If they do not adapt and fail orders we lose.
    i like it when my kd questions what i put in the .orders, means theres a stupid check on what im saying.

Its this mentaility
    If everything was done when i said it and if everything was done under my book of rules emmediatly there would be no competition on this server.
    that makes top "kds" less fun to play in, just saying :D
    Last edited by Persain; 04-07-2012 at 23:40.

That's at least a dozen deep. Just saying

Post Fiend
    Well its pretty obvious what every top kingdom needs to do. Every top kingdoms should have a shell kingdom of retired casual players with no goals whatsoever but to ruin other peoples games and back up their friends.

A retirement ghetto/shell to use the same tactics on those that would dare harm the top kingdoms. Running races and personalities to hide out of war range and rob kingdoms such as those silly cats and troll fags. I see the troll fags have once again land dropped to where they can actually win a war. good job!

Regular
    did you just interview yourself? lame

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    I don't know who you ghetto noobs are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for free acres, I can tell you I don't have any for you... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for noobs like you. If you CF now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will razekill you.
    Yes! Thank you. That is exactly what I came to this thread looking for! lol, classic.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Quote Originally Posted by CuPillar View Post
    did you just interview yourself? lame
    The news team asked me several times for interview. As much as you may think i am attention whore we have not done our last war reports nor had me interviewed. If i wanted id be interviewed and linked on throne page. I dont need to interview myself. Go read it again. Clearly missinterputed.
    Last edited by Anri; 05-07-2012 at 08:05.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    The game isn't evolving though.
    I agree.
    A small group of people with the same attitudes from 20 ages ago are determined to dominate the game as long as it runs by any means and can't tolerate new people entering 'their' domain. I'd think it would get boring ; playing with the same few KDs age after age....using the same basic strats over and over...
    Case in point:
    Well its pretty obvious what every top kingdom needs to do. Every top kingdoms should have a shell kingdom of retired casual players with no goals whatsoever but to ruin other peoples games and back up their friends.

A retirement ghetto/shell to use the same tactics on those that would dare harm the top kingdoms. Running races and personalities to hide out of war range and rob kingdoms such as those silly cats and troll fags. I see the troll fags have once again land dropped to where they can actually win a war. good job!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tree10 View Post
    I agree.
    A small group of people with the same attitudes from 20 ages ago are determined to dominate the game as long as it runs by any means and can't tolerate new people entering 'their' domain. I'd think it would get boring ; playing with the same few KDs age after age....using the same basic strats over and over...
    Case in point:
    It is very deceiving, new KDs is more then tolerated into the "domain" they just need to take the step and come join the top. It makes it more challenging and fun for sure. Any KD is welcome to join the ranks if they can keep up. If they are stopped in the process it is because they are not active enough or simple lack the knowledge to compete with the top. But they are more then welcome.

Using same basic strat age after age is impossible. The game is always evolving, this is why we change the game for each new age. All kds have to adapt, i think it is more a case of the top kds knowing what impact smaller changes has on the server and adapt better then most other kds.

KDs change for each age, there is a big change of players in the top and any KD in lower ranks can make it to the top with some good recruitment and a strong leader/council. It is easier then ever to put a KD together. You have the right requirements, pick out a good team in the recruiting process, have clear goals and got knowledge and anyone can do it.

Most people think the top is trying to stop other KDs. They are dead wrong, we welcome them, the more of a challenge the more fun this game is. Also the more it grows the more fun it is. We WELCOME all.

The problem here is that the lower rank kds think we do not tolerate them, they also lack the basic knowledge on how to hurt us back. Even if it next to always been beneficial to retal the top KDs and have gains on your side.

Again, the chaos theory works, the ghettos just have to learn how to ADAPT.

It is not the top that makes it a domain, it is the ghettos that makes it a domain because of their unwillingness to grow and fight back at all. The game is built for them right now. They just dont see it or use the knowledge. It takes ages for them to adapt and learn about it, while top KDs learn about it instantly. The top is in the most vunerable situation possible til they get UB. The whole server can target them, while they cant target them back, cause if the little man want to retal he will win. Just flap those wings!

Many people has made educational posts and attempts to teach some players something.
    Most people question them or think it is BS. Thats fine, no one can do more then try.
    If the game and its players does not want to get better it is what it is. All the info is right infront of them. Adapt and use it.

Yea, its our domain and we dont want to give people a chance. Thats why i am telling them more or less they gain by hitting the top when i lead a top KD.... jesus man.... I will behave else i would call you out so hard right now.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

arni, ur still odd ... in fact very odd =\

game isnt evolving, it's the changes ... dising is been and still is the leading way for the top .. no changes there =) odd ... i read half it ... really really long tho i will finish it when it's lunch time.

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

You have a great adaptability where you can use the faery in many different roles depending on your opponent, and such an ability is impossible to show in calcs but invaluable ingame. ~Elurin

I read this and i started thinking about how to give this back to the community because it was striking.

I always been demostrating and talking about adaptability.
    A good player adapt to all situations. It all depends on the enviroment around us and how quick and effective the players can adapt to it. It is an evolution theory or chaos theory if you may beleive. When a player starts to grasp the facts he or she can move towards greatness. This is an everchanging world!

Does the offensive ops of a nub in a ghetto set off an attack from Simians or any other KD? The offensive ops represents a small change in the initial condition of the server, which causes a chain of events that could lead to large scale server events. Had the nub not done his offensive ops, the trajectory of the server might have been vastly different.
    A consequence of sensitivity to predictable. Which is generally predictable only about a week ahead in this game.

People been trying for ages by entering NAPs and cease fires to predict the future for a more longterm time so they can adapt and take steps to counter the effects of the everchanging server as we know it.

Some kds does this better then others, some masters it because they have good leaders.
    Getting the day to day player to adapt and follow its leaders blindly is vital for the success of a KD.

The ones to master this art of play is absalom. Therefor they have been the strongest alliance for as long as people can remember. There is stars of utopia, they master this server up til the day when it becomes unpredictable. Now and then a KD like Elurins shows up and change some rules and make it harder to play cause they are less predictable then others, they refuse to cease fire others and it is a way to control the server around you and get an edge on others, force them to adapt to what you do instead of adapting after what they do and let yourself be controlled.

This is one of the more serious post i will ever make on this forum.

As a solo player i can cause more damage in an age compared to what a ghetto could do single handed. Because i know what the longterm effects are. If i ever retire i just need 2-3 players with me and every top KD would want to CF us, i know how to flap my wings and cause a tornado effect in the top of the server or any KD if you may.

To lead a KD into greatness your best weapon will always be propaganda, diplomacy and a charachter that is active and people is willing to follow. If this leader makes his people loyal, get them to listen and in a way manipulate their minds with the propaganda then they can truly be unstopable. But only if the leader learns the way of how to flap his wings and adapt to all situations.

You can see many KDs uprising right now. I am not sure they adapted to the game very well, it happen to be so that the game adapted after them, they got a bit lucky. Relative nw range never been better vs the top KDs, they can strike where it hurts without a high risk. Some is more aware of it then others, they are simply better leaders and knows more what they are doing. I am glad not more people understand this game cause that way my KD is on top of the food chain til they learn. The knowledge is right infront of them. Players never had an issue teaching others.
    The problem is always that new players tend to think they know best. We have people like myself that played this game for like 15 years. I dont really accept being questioned and argue with nubs what is best strat or not. Get with the flow, feel the world around you, ADAPT to the situations and learn what strat is best for each and every situation you end up in. There is no super strats, there are no raw numbers that cant be countered. The game is what you make it and how you choose to make the world around you.

When you tell someone to go **** himself you flap your wings, dont ever forget that more then often a pen and paper has more might then a sword. You can make things happen in this server just be saying the first word, not cast the first stone.

I am not sure where to post this. I want to get this out of my chest only and it will be one of the most serious post you will ever see me make. The game is decaying and skills are hard to come by.
    Take this as an attempt from me to give any player some wisdome. If just one player learns anything by it i made it.
    is ghetto catts elurins kd? Seems to me ghetto cats has been abusing slackers in the top longer then any current. It is very easy to stay in range of top 5 now so you have kingdoms not really concerned at all about their acres up there. These kingdoms play with the top, but they realize that dealing with them only slows the top down.
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    can't wait for the english translation!

Thread Information