Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting the Police under control

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Demon
    Americans and most of the world have this bizarre fetish for being violated and raped by authority figures. I shudder to think how far this spreads.

How can you control those who are supposed to control you?

Regular
    I live in Tucson Arizona. The cops are so corrupt here they will steal drugs and sell them back. They do so many SWAT raid that once a year they **** up and raid some innocent persons house by mistake. In a case of mistaken address last year they shot a combat veteran from Iraq and instead of an apology his surviving family got to watch as the TPD tried to smear this young man and paint him as a pot dealer on the local TV. They shot him 72 times. Luckily he held them off long enough with his assault rifle while his wife and kid escaped out a back door. They were unharmed.

i think all cops from around the world are corrupts

All is a bit much, a good percentage maybe but saying each and everyone is so far off.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    All is a bit much, a good percentage maybe but saying each and everyone is so far off.
    All isn't that far from the mark. The police, as an institution, is inherently corrupt, even those with the best of intentions. The only question is how much...

Forum Fanatic
    I can say im not for sure.So thats already proven wrong.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Regular
    Cops must follow the law in order to not be corrupt. If Cop use their top lights to bypass Red light for Non-emergency that is corrupt. Same if they dont wear seat belt or search w.o cause. Most cops break small laws like that every day.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by thephatman View Post
    Cops must follow the law in order to not be corrupt. If Cop use their top lights to bypass Red light for Non-emergency that is corrupt. Same if they dont wear seat belt or search w.o cause. Most cops break small laws like that every day.
    you do realize how ridiculous you sound, of course. this has to be some kind of joke...

Cops are exempt from some laws, like the wearing of seatbelts.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Some cops do much worse. I was just saying that small dishonest acts also count as corruption, thus supporting the "most cops are corrupt" statement. Seat belt laws vary from state to state, but i doubt most of them have clauses that say "except cops". As far as red lights go unless its an emergency they shouldn't run the red light. It is dishonest to use the cop lights to run red lights when there is no emergency. They are not given the rights to disobey the laws they enforce to save time pulling into McDonalds. I must have seen them do this a thousand times. A public servant who is dishonest is corrupt. Maybe you should look up what that word means...

Quote Originally Posted by thephatman View Post
    Some cops do much worse. I was just saying that small dishonest acts also count as corruption, thus supporting the "most cops are corrupt" statement. Seat belt laws vary from state to state, but i doubt most of them have clauses that say "except cops". As far as red lights go unless its an emergency they shouldn't run the red light. It is dishonest to use the cop lights to run red lights when there is no emergency. They are not given the rights to disobey the laws they enforce to save time pulling into McDonalds. I must have seen them do this a thousand times. A public servant who is dishonest is corrupt. Maybe you should look up what that word means...

Small acts do not count as "corruption" if they are specifically allowed to do them, such as cops not having to wear a seatbelt. In the UK and Ireland police (and taxi drivers) are exempt from seatbelt laws, for example.

Your statement that "most cops are corrupt" is unfounded, unproven and balls.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    No idea how i missed seeing this until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Small acts do not count as "corruption" if they are specifically allowed to do them, such as cops not having to wear a seatbelt. In the UK and Ireland police (and taxi drivers) are exempt from seatbelt laws, for example.

Your statement that "most cops are corrupt" is unfounded, unproven and balls.
    Dear Mr Bishop,
    I am uncertain if you are a US citizen or not. Or how familiar you are with our legal system. I do not mean to project my statements to police forces outside the united states as i do know no enough about them to comment competently. But within the US it has become a common practice for law enforcement officers to violate the rights granted to us citizen through the Constitution. Some of this is due to ignorance and poor training however some cops are just smart and know that they can get away with anything so long as it cannot be proven in court they misbehaved. Much like military and congressmen the Police are required to swear to an oath before they begin duty.

On my honor,
    I will never betray my badge,
    my integrity, my character,
    or the public trust.
    I will always have
    the courage to hold myself
    and others accountable for our actions.
    I will always uphold the constitution
    my community and the agency I serve.

The establishment of check points whereby random searches are carried out, the invasion and seizure of private property with out warrant are all expressly forbidden by the constitution. However they have become a common practice of law enforcement. Now the police here operate UAV drones to monitor us from the sky, yet another clear invasion of privacy in direct violation of their oath.

Not only do law enforcement officers defy their oath of office but they routinely become excessively abusive in situations that are clearly orderly and under control. These officers are not disciplined to a sufficient degree. Often they are not punished at all since often it comes down to the word of a cop vrs a "suspect". There is also a brotherhood, or "thin blue line" that forces officers to commit perjury, tamper with evidence to avoid being ostracized by the "brotherhood". Which could be devastating not only to your day to day life as an officer but to your career as well.

I have come to this opinion after many years of being a relative to police, seeing how they act in real life, and researching the topic online. I don't want to admit too much, but I know for a fact that the police in my town sell hard drugs. I think the pattern of corrupt behavior is clear and easily proved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQA...e=results_main
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zATOxkWK4E
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUUuLeauWoU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmGW...BmPB0xsP-HVhEe
    http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-chri...led-manifesto/
    Last edited by thephatman; 11-02-2013 at 12:15.

Post Demon
    right. nothing to see here.... -_-

Forum Fanatic
    Doing any of the above mentioned I would be looking for a new job quickly

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information