Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting the Police under control

Around here, the police on the streets are the final evolution of the dumb kids in class. Why we elect them to carry guns around is beyond me. Any cop with a shred of intelligence is a detective or doing something office side because that's where the money is to pay for their expensive educations since its not free here like would be in a developed nation. Furthermore, these over-empowered adult children continuously overstep their bounds of "Protect and Serve" and are strongly protected by the union. The police are less a service, and more an enemy. It's becoming increasingly necessary to carry a gun just defend yourself.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    Americans and most of the world have this bizarre fetish for being violated and raped by authority figures. I shudder to think how far this spreads.

How can you control those who are supposed to control you?

Regular
    I live in Tucson Arizona. The cops are so corrupt here they will steal drugs and sell them back. They do so many SWAT raid that once a year they **** up and raid some innocent persons house by mistake. In a case of mistaken address last year they shot a combat veteran from Iraq and instead of an apology his surviving family got to watch as the TPD tried to smear this young man and paint him as a pot dealer on the local TV. They shot him 72 times. Luckily he held them off long enough with his assault rifle while his wife and kid escaped out a back door. They were unharmed.

i think all cops from around the world are corrupts

All is a bit much, a good percentage maybe but saying each and everyone is so far off.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Fanatic
    I can say im not for sure.So thats already proven wrong.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    All is a bit much, a good percentage maybe but saying each and everyone is so far off.
    All isn't that far from the mark. The police, as an institution, is inherently corrupt, even those with the best of intentions. The only question is how much...

Regular
    Cops must follow the law in order to not be corrupt. If Cop use their top lights to bypass Red light for Non-emergency that is corrupt. Same if they dont wear seat belt or search w.o cause. Most cops break small laws like that every day.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by thephatman View Post
    Cops must follow the law in order to not be corrupt. If Cop use their top lights to bypass Red light for Non-emergency that is corrupt. Same if they dont wear seat belt or search w.o cause. Most cops break small laws like that every day.
    you do realize how ridiculous you sound, of course. this has to be some kind of joke...

Cops are exempt from some laws, like the wearing of seatbelts.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Some cops do much worse. I was just saying that small dishonest acts also count as corruption, thus supporting the "most cops are corrupt" statement. Seat belt laws vary from state to state, but i doubt most of them have clauses that say "except cops". As far as red lights go unless its an emergency they shouldn't run the red light. It is dishonest to use the cop lights to run red lights when there is no emergency. They are not given the rights to disobey the laws they enforce to save time pulling into McDonalds. I must have seen them do this a thousand times. A public servant who is dishonest is corrupt. Maybe you should look up what that word means...

Post Demon
    right. nothing to see here.... -_-

Forum Fanatic
    Doing any of the above mentioned I would be looking for a new job quickly

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Regular
    Well maybe you live in a small town where the norms are different. In every big city I've ever lived in I see cops do this daily. But that isnt the real problem, its the rape, murder, beating and robbery that goes unpunished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmGW...BmPB0xsP-HVhEe
    Last edited by thephatman; 01-01-2013 at 01:00.

Thread Information