Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Getting the Police under control

Regular
    as far as i am concerned i have made credible points and you have ignored them all. Either you address the check points and free speech zones, as well as the reports or there is no debate, just you complaining.

*anyone who has crossed an interstate border, or has driven within 200 miles of a border, international or oceanic, has encountered one of these check points. Dismissing their existence is pure ignorance bishop.

*Lets not forget the TSA, do you think that 6 yr old kids should be molested at the air port?
    Last edited by thephatman; 14-03-2013 at 23:28. Reason: *

You haven't made any credible points to show widespread police corruption. Are you claiming that airport searches are evidence of corruption now?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    I think we disagree on the meaning of the word corrupt.

Gathering statistics on illegal beatings and police murders would be inherently difficult though i believe they are common place both from my personal experience as well as the vast number of illegal beatings/shooting/rapes etc, that have been captured on film either in the act of, or in courtroom testimony, or broadcast on TV. Surely any reasonable person could admit that for every act like this caught on tape and brought to public attention there more, that were not.

Here are the most easily proven examples of wide spread corruption

The 4th amendment
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Searches with out a signed warrant from a judge abiding "due process" are illegal according to the Constitution, and therefore corrupt. There is your TSA, interstate border check points, Dui Check points, etc.. all these places conduct search against unwilling persons w.o warrants, or with illegal warrants that were never signed by a duly elected or appointed judge. Often these warrants do not include the place, the persons, and or the things to be seized. Many of them are written after the fact.

The reason these unlawful acts are common place today is due to changes in the interpretation of "due process" in the aftermath of 9/11, instead of requiring the signature of a Judge as was the legal precedent for well over 100 years, now officers are allowed to phone in warrants from their supervisor (not judge) or in some cases write warrants them selves at the scene or after the fact.

Are you that sheltered that you have not heard of this? must I really prove it, or can you show us both some respect. To me as a person who is trying to convey a simple idea on a gaming forum, and to yourself as a person who has been alive the last 10 years and is aware of his surroundings.

Freedom of Speech Zones

Do I need to prove this exists or can I assume you admit this exists in reality?

the 1st amendment
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is pretty cut and dry, we are not talking about violent protesters and the words 'congress shall make no law' are pretty air tight.

IN summary, all police officer's took and Oath to uphold the Constitution, Not their superior officer, not their pay check, not the
    courts interpretation of the constitution. I challenge anyone to read the constitution and tell me that the mass frisking of woman and children in airports is not an "unreasonable search". I challenge anyone to tell me that "congress shall pass no law abridging the freedom of speech or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." means we can corral dissenters into a small grassy field 1/4 mile away from the politicians they resent.

The Oath.
    On my honor,
    I will never betray my badge,
    my integrity, my character,
    or the public trust.
    I will always have
    the courage to hold myself
    and others accountable for our actions.
    I will always uphold the constitution
    my community and the agency I serve.

To any Police that read this, look into your soul, can you honestly say that most Police uphold this oath? Have you betrayed the public trust? Do you even trust the public? Or are we enemy combatants, or perhaps only some of us are, and how do you know them? Is it by the color of their skin? The clothes they wear? Or maybe the part of town they are in at the time. Most Police uphold their superior's orders, the stats, and their pension.
    Last edited by thephatman; 15-03-2013 at 11:04. Reason: its better this way

Oh, you are a Freeman. Why didn't you say so?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Regular
    @bishop Do you not refute my statements? If so i guess we agree most police are corrupt.
    Last edited by thephatman; 15-03-2013 at 11:11.

No, we don't agree. It looks like you are a freeman, so i will have to end my discussion with you. Sorry.

Regular
    If I'm a freeman and you cannot talk with me what does that make you?

Dismissive of freemen.

Regular
    in?tol?er?ant adjective \-rənt\

Definition of INTOLERANT

: unable or unwilling to endure
    a : unwilling to grant equal freedom of expression especially in religious matters
    b : unwilling to grant or share social, political, or professional rights : bigoted

kvetch intransitive verb \ˈkvech, ˈkfech\

Definition of KVETCH

: to complain habitually : gripe

1blind?fold transitive verb \-ˌfōld\

Definition of BLINDFOLD

: to cover the eyes of with or as if with a bandage
    : to hinder from seeing; especially : to keep from comprehension

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by thephatman View Post
    I think we disagree on the meaning of the word corrupt.

Gathering statistics on illegal beatings and police murders would be inherently difficult though i believe they are common place both from my personal experience as well as the vast number of illegal beatings/shooting/rapes etc, that have been captured on film either in the act of, or in courtroom testimony, or broadcast on TV. Surely any reasonable person could admit that for every act like this caught on tape and brought to public attention there more, that were not.

Here are the most easily proven examples of wide spread corruption

The 4th amendment
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Searches with out a signed warrant from a judge abiding "due process" are illegal according to the Constitution, and therefore corrupt. There is your TSA, interstate border check points, Dui Check points, etc.. all these places conduct search against unwilling persons w.o warrants, or with illegal warrants that were never signed by a duly elected or appointed judge. Often these warrants do not include the place, the persons, and or the things to be seized. Many of them are written after the fact.

The reason these unlawful acts are common place today is due to changes in the interpretation of "due process" in the aftermath of 9/11, instead of requiring the signature of a Judge as was the legal precedent for well over 100 years, now officers are allowed to phone in warrants from their supervisor (not judge) or in some cases write warrants them selves at the scene or after the fact.

Are you that sheltered that you have not heard of this? must I really prove it, or can you show us both some respect. To me as a person who is trying to convey a simple idea on a gaming forum, and to yourself as a person who has been alive the last 10 years and is aware of his surroundings.

Freedom of Speech Zones

Do I need to prove this exists or can I assume you admit this exists in reality?

the 1st amendment
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is pretty cut and dry, we are not talking about violent protesters and the words 'congress shall make no law' are pretty air tight.

IN summary, all police officer's took and Oath to uphold the Constitution, Not their superior officer, not their pay check, not the
    courts interpretation of the constitution. I challenge anyone to read the constitution and tell me that the mass frisking of woman and children in airports is not an "unreasonable search". I challenge anyone to tell me that "congress shall pass no law abridging the freedom of speech or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." means we can corral dissenters into a small grassy field 1/4 mile away from the politicians they resent.

The Oath.
    On my honor,
    I will never betray my badge,
    my integrity, my character,
    or the public trust.
    I will always have
    the courage to hold myself
    and others accountable for our actions.
    I will always uphold the constitution
    my community and the agency I serve.

To any Police that read this, look into your soul, can you honestly say that most Police uphold this oath? Have you betrayed the public trust? Do you even trust the public? Or are we enemy combatants, or perhaps only some of us are, and how do you know them? Is it by the color of their skin? The clothes they wear? Or maybe the part of town they are in at the time. Most Police uphold their superior's orders, the stats, and their pension.
    Typical Illuminati vilification of governance.

Thread Information