Thread: Dodgy Simian Behavior

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Okay, if I understand all the rules and what's said by the experts regarding the style of play this age.

1.) It's okay for the little guy to beat up on the big kid at school, once his arms are tied and he can't fight back.
    2.) It's okay to take take your neighbors homework and turn it in as your own, since he offered
    3.) You aren't judged by your actions this age. There is no sense in playing fair/honorably because at some point in the past, you did wrong.

Okay. I understand perfectly now.

On a serious note, I think it's completely unacceptable for this to be allowed. If it's allowed, I promise you that you will see more and more of it next age. Remember Fake wars? That mess started with only 1 KD thinking of it and a smaller kd willing to go along with it......

Age 54: Age without honor

I would have been fine with Simians winning this age... if they did so with honor... but if they win after this, it's tarnished. They can never claim a rightful ownership. In my opinion, of course.

What we look like, as adults.... living in the past...

X: "You stepped on my cats tail!" Y: "But I was only 2 years old!"
    Y: "You stole my favorite crayon" X: "So what, we were 5 year olds in preschool!"

Enthusiast
    Then why doesn HOH do something about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Then why doesn HOH do something about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I just want to know if everyone thinks this should be clarified and made illegal, and kingdoms caught doing it should be punished, or else what is stopping all the top kd's next age doing this? Where is the strategy and skill involved in the game if this is allowed to happen?
    ^^^^

Post Fiend
    Any kd trying to grow through other means than diceing would have news like this all the time, unless there is melting involved there really can't be any rule against this unless you want to make dice the only way to grow. Don't really see how you can criticize this evillone. Say you have a cf with a kd set to expire for a set date why Shiu you not be able to hit this kd, and why should it then not be possible for these kds not to cf?

Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post
    Okay, if I understand all the rules and what's said by the experts regarding the style of play this age.

1.) It's okay for the little guy to beat up on the big kid at school, once his arms are tied and he can't fight back.
    2.) It's okay to take take your neighbors homework and turn it in as your own, since he offered
    3.) You aren't judged by your actions this age. There is no sense in playing fair/honorably because at some point in the past, you did wrong.

Okay. I understand perfectly now.

On a serious note, I think it's completely unacceptable for this to be allowed. If it's allowed, I promise you that you will see more and more of it next age. Remember Fake wars? That mess started with only 1 KD thinking of it and a smaller kd willing to go along with it......

Age 54: Age without honor

I would have been fine with Simians winning this age... if they did so with honor... but if they win after this, it's tarnished. They can never claim a rightful ownership. In my opinion, of course.

What we look like, as adults.... living in the past...

X: "You stepped on my cats tail!" Y: "But I was only 2 years old!"
    Y: "You stole my favorite crayon" X: "So what, we were 5 year olds in preschool!"
    I dont really care what a woman says that had entire KDs fully deleted. Get your ****ing facts straight. HoH really is this scared of Simians contending to win?
    hahaha so fun
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information