Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Sir Postalot

BIO vs ghettocats

The devs have screwed up and made it such that smaller kingdoms can toy with kingdoms trying to crown with absolutely nothing that the larger kingdom can do to retaliate. Why there's a need to protect smaller kingdoms vs larger kingdoms in a game where everyone starts at the same place, 400 acres, I have no idea. But I fundamentally have a problem with kingdoms that feel they can rob and annoy larger kingdoms than them for 4 months straight without any reprecussions.

I'm perfectly happy with an agreement with cats to just "fight people your own size" for as long as we both exist, but despite multiple attempts to ceasefire that went ignored, we were forced to go with a setup (elf rogue) to combat such annoyances.

We weren't trying to crown this age after crowning last age, and merely meant to repay those with our op power that were being unreasonable to us in ages past. We somehow went unhit for 6 weeks so ended up large so people may have though crowning was one of our goals but this age was meant to be a FSU age.

I respect warring kingdoms but when you simutaneously interefere yourself in hostiles of top kingdoms by robbing repeatedly as notices are being given I have a problem with this.

So the choices are clear, either learn to be somewhat reasonable after robbing someone for 2 months straight when they ask for a ceasefire and not ignore them, or we have no choice but to create a setup (which we did) to completely screw you over to combat your annoyance.

This is my olive branch

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    without any reprecussions.
    Here lies the answer. You didn't have to adjust setup for that. Be more proactive is all.
    #adrenaline

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Here lies the answer. You didn't have to adjust setup for that. Be more proactive is all.
    I don't claim to be bright but I don't understand this

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Says someone who is clearly not playing in a top kingdom. Do you think Simians wanted to get stalled by Trollfags? Do you think Sanctuary wanted to get stalled by Snakes?

The protection of small kingdoms has gone too far.

Postaholic
    Nice rant. You drunk again?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Nice rant. You drunk again?
    Hells yeah, I picked up a 6 pack before going back to work

Enthusiast
    Hells yeah, I picked up a 6 pack before going back to work
    You wouldn't last 2 minutes in my world *****!

:o

I fail to see how this is an olive branch, but doesn't matter, had sillwarar =D

I'm perfectly happy with an agreement with cats to just "fight people your own size" for as long as we both exist, but despite multiple attempts to ceasefire that went ignored, we were forced to go with a setup (elf rogue) to combat such annoyances.

We weren't trying to crown this age after crowning last age, and merely meant to repay those with our op power that were being unreasonable to us in ages past. We somehow went unhit for 6 weeks so ended up large so people may have though crowning was one of our goals but this age was meant to be a FSU age.

I respect warring kingdoms but when you simutaneously interefere yourself in hostiles of top kingdoms by robbing repeatedly as notices are being given I have a problem with this.
    Elurin is in no way an unreasonable man, so I'm not sure what to gather from the alleged ignoring of CF attempts.

I'm also not sure what you mean by robbing repeatedly as notices are given, I hope you don't mean we are supposed to keep track of notices given and not rob those who have given/been given notices.

in no way do I speak for the kd on this, and I admit I know little of the previous conflicts, but I still wanna say SILLDY!
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddybearSTHLM View Post
    :o

I fail to see how this is an olive branch, but doesn't matter, had sillwarar =D

Elurin is in no way an unreasonable man, so I'm not sure what to gather from the alleged ignoring of CF attempts.

I'm also not sure what you mean by robbing repeatedly as notices are given, I hope you don't mean we are supposed to keep track of notices given and not rob those who have given/been given notices.

in no way do I speak for the kd on this, and I admit I know little of the previous conflicts, but I still wanna say SILLDY!
    I've messaged the guy in-game numerous times over the past 4 months, and have never even had the courtesey of a respone.

Post Fiend
    Cats should have all provinces release thieves until BiO has stolen a full 100 million gold coins.

If they don't agree they should be razed/farmed.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Postaholic
    Dude comeon...even Proteus managed 7 beers before his rant.

Are you not at his level?

Post Demon
    so what is actually happening?

seems kinda vague

Sir Postalot
    The no douche rule is in full effect says flogger. Be forewarned douches, your time has come

Post Demon
    flogger can u elaborate more on what you shall be doing to ghetto cats as punishment?

Post Fiend
    who will win?
    Last edited by Ruukis; 10-07-2012 at 06:57.

Thread Information