Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by magixxx View Post
    We're not just robbing you this age. we're screwing ur ass up. enjoy.
    :/ no offense but we dont sound like the ones who are butthurt here...
    silldy

as soon as one kingdom waves another both Kingdoms are hostile.

if Kd A waves kd B both Kingdoms are hostile. kingdom B might not wave back right away they might use ops to soften the enemy etc.before declare wave.

if kd A wave kd B and kingdom C does anything to kingdom either they are interfering in a hostile.

kingdom A and B need to tag hostile, ideally they tag who they are hostile with.

giving notice is not Hostile and waving a kingdom who has just noticed another kingdom should be ok. If your friends it might be seen as power playing but it has been done forever
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    as soon as one kingdom waves another both Kingdoms are hostile.

if Kd A waves kd B both Kingdoms are hostile. kingdom B might not wave back right away they might use ops to soften the enemy etc.before declare wave.

if kd A wave kd B and kingdom C does anything to kingdom either they are interfering in a hostile.

kingdom A and B need to tag hostile, ideally they tag who they are hostile with.

giving notice is not Hostile and waving a kingdom who has just noticed another kingdom should be ok. If your friends it might be seen as power playing but it has been done forever
    I will remember this :)

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I will remember this :)
    Remember me though. I am happy enough to hit into a hostile if you piss me off. Be it bottom feeding my kd all teh time and not accepting a cf. etc. Mind you I have stepped down from leadership and current leadership is squishier then me when dealing with top kingdoms :)

If you won't leave me alone and im not good enough to fight fair I'll wait till you declare!

It even rhymes :p

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Remember me though. I am happy enough to hit into a hostile if you piss me off. Be it bottom feeding my kd all teh time and not accepting a cf. etc. Mind you I have stepped down from leadership and current leadership is squishier then me when dealing with top kingdoms :)

If you won't leave me alone and im not good enough to fight fair I'll wait till you declare!

It even rhymes :p
    ...does TFC come off a bully-ing kd? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ...does TFC come off a bully-ing kd? lol
    I was just saying just because I know what a hostile is and that I should generally not interfere in them it does not mean I will never interfere in them.

Sometimes you get waved just oow or a top kingdom hits into a clear hostile when your at like 130 nwpa and tagged. Then you message asking for a free retal after the hostile, and they say no. At this point I am not in a good enough kd to do anything about it in the open. But if they get into a hostile or even into a war.... Heck yes I will raze kill a chain target :P Or learn a fatty.

Veteran
    Korp: Ofc you can, as long as you set no alarms and can be silly!

Thread Information