Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    My life is better then yours.

flame thread, close.

they might as well war! rage perhaps has to much advantage but still last two weeks are going to be boring since simians flopped then intentionally farmed out

Post Fiend
    ye this will become a flame thread

but tells more on goodz if he feel allies should be wared if they are ahead of u winning.

Regular
    +1 Darklove

On another note. I find it really funny that goodz still thinks that Simians intended to farm out

Orc rulezzzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wartague View Post
    +1 Darklove

On another note. I find it really funny that goodz still thinks that Simians intended to farm out

Orc rulezzzz!!!
    realistically they should have lost 30-40k acres, their build sucks. Activity was downer. They have stayed in war long past min time, their bank released troops etc. So the did after realising they were going to lose give hoh enough free land that there is no question who will take the land chart.

They waved us with an empty bank and 1 inactive prov. Hardly our fault. Activity for them was 90% army in/out, until they realized they underestimated us. They should have wd, yes. But they didn't. But we won the war. The age win will always be questioned, but would anyone else in the top have wd, giving up an earned war win with bonuses, if the shoes were on the other feet? I don't think so...

We've played clean, fair, and honorable all age. Simians chose to tarnish our win by not wd'ing, Someone wants to farm us and vows we'll never crown again.
    The ironic thing is, we never set out with our sights on the crown. We had 2 goals this age. To war BiO and Simians both, and to show them we aren't the HoH of last age. We accomplished both. BiO won, kudos to them. I was terrified in that war, because I know what Baka and BiO are capable of. But we held our own and we had awesome activity.
    The war with Simians, we won it, even by min time. And our activity is still maxed.

So yes, we deserve this win, regardless of the mud that gets slung our way. :-)
    Long Live HaLL of Heroes... the most awesome group of people in Utopia, in my opinion. We admit when we fail, we take our losses with dignity, we learn from our mistakes, and we come back stronger than before.
    Last edited by KyGal; 27-07-2012 at 16:48. Reason: Being respectful

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    realistically they should have lost 30-40k acres, their build sucks. Activity was downer. They have stayed in war long past min time, their bank released troops etc. So the did after realising they were going to lose give hoh enough free land that there is no question who will take the land chart.
    First of all their bank did not release any troops. He was starved and NS'ed
    With regards to land crown and what not. By the time Simians waved us we were around 6-8k acres behind Rage

The min time statistics follow below and are fairly accurate as only on tay 3 of the war their LL started to be effective once we had grown a great deal. So I would say that the crown was definitely in play and by no means secured by Rage.

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from March 1 of YR10 till May 3 of YR10 - 51 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 299 (130,310 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 275 (126,063 acres)
    -- Ambush: 15 (4,108 acres)
    -- Conquest: 1 (139 acres)
    -- Failed: 8 (2.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 54
    Total attacks suffered: 195 (67,003 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 175 (64,534 acres)
    -- Ambush: 8 (2,469 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (210 acres)
    -- Learn: 1
    -- Failed: 10 (5.1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 51

** The kingdom of ##:## **
    Total land exchanged: +63,307 (299/195)

We declared on 3rd.

Rage are not even close to what we would have come out with at min time. That being said why on earth would Simians WD from a war against us just to come out and be vultured by Rage or Sanc or both for that matter?
    Last edited by wartague; 27-07-2012 at 15:42. Reason: addition

Holy crap wartague! LOL Defend us a bit...
    Of those 8 fails, 5 of them were on me... to drop anon that was precast! LOL

And as Proteus and I are 'discussing', had Simians wd, the race for top spot would still be on... It would have been a race to the last hour. Dice, random, pray, explore, dice, random, pray, explore... :D

I am not taking a shot at HoH. I am just saying simians should have controlled losses better. you shhould have imo only taken 40k acres + explore pool. The fact that the bank starved? It just further indicates how terrible they have done.

It is clear you would have won regardless but imo simians has intentionally made the win from 40-50k acres to 100k acres.

Just my opinion. That as you say if simians played remotely decently it wouldn't be enough gain for an automatic crown. But at this point its yours :) So sanctuary and rage can give up on gunning for it and war each other for fun times.

Enthusiast
    They did try to control losses initially in the war. Your off by 27k acres , guess you don't read so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    They did try to control losses initially in the war. Your off by 27k acres , guess you don't read so well.

I believe there was a lot of give up before that? You mentioned an empty bank for example. And probably ~5k was explore pool? Not sure unless both did manage to empty first but doesn't sound like it. So if they had only lost say even 60k acres it would still be a tight battle for crown. But the main point is not acres your totally missing it.

The point is HoH has won the age.

Now sanctuary and rage are free to fight as they are out of the race!

Post Demon
    Can this really happen?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post
    but would anyone else in the top have wd, giving up an earned war win with bonuses, if the shoes were on the other feet? I don't think so...
    Isn't that what Abs always does?
    WD with acres gained and then claim they won the war despite WD due to the gains.

Guess now suddenly one needs an enemy to WD to actually win a war.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshound View Post
    Isn't that what Abs always does?
    WD with acres gained and then claim they won the war despite WD due to the gains.

Guess now suddenly one needs an enemy to WD to actually win a war.
    Really then by your logic all abs kds should have 0 war wins in utopia.Also tell me one instance where an abs kd has wd at mintime with acres and claimed they have won
    Sanctuary Of Absalom

Thread Information