#?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Veteran
    I want info too, not enough in these vs. threads, too much smack talk, not enough backing it up.

Enthusiast
    Not really much new to share sense the last update as far as i can tell. They are still banging away with their AW and we are still taking land and science. =)
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Postaholic
    So basically Cats are obviously gaining acres from hits due to topfeeding + having all their guys in range of our bottom.

We have around 13 guys UB and just sitting there opping.. LL'ing and generally being lazy since they aren't part of this fight. We AW + LL for lulz and just do 1 guy every 24 hours. Sometimes we throw in some amnesia here and there but their sci isn't that great anyways so not worth the value. Though it's still lulzy to amnesia a AW target.

10:56 Malibu Damage done to Zombie of the Week:
    10:56 Malibu - Assassinated 3,100 Wizards
    10:56 Malibu - Erased 468,322 Books
    10:56 Malibu - Assassinated 14,600 Troops
    10:56 Malibu - Kidnapped 16,289 peasants
    10:56 Malibu - Fireballed 6,480 peasants
    10:56 Malibu - Burned 394 acres
    10:56 Malibu - LandLusted 2,001 acres

10:59 Malibu Damage done to Khazad-dum:
    10:59 Malibu - Assassinated 8,900 Wizards
    10:59 Malibu - Erased 1,522,828 Books
    10:59 Malibu - Assassinated 15,280 Troops
    10:59 Malibu - Stole 5,536,372 gc
    10:59 Malibu - Kidnapped 9,144 peasants
    10:59 Malibu - LandLusted 773 acres

Working on this guy right now (~2.6wpa to start so it'll be around 0.5 in less than 24 hours of this post)

10:59 Malibu Damage done to i grow when touched:
    10:59 Malibu - Assassinated 2,953 Wizards
    10:59 Malibu - Erased 194,334 Books

Our banks have started to raze their big faery. The loss is huge! I guess as they keep razing, those faeries will eventually lose a lot of def so which we can then 4x raze if needed. Razing faeries are a bit rude though I admit. They're a bit helpless and usually have a few razes their wpa/tpa is shot due to overpop. Ohwells... that's the whole point of FSU.

Though 'gaining land' is hardly the best word to use for Cats part. Since land goes back and forth unless they can be protected. Only acres that are protected for them right now is by the 2 Humans. But obviously they'll lose those as well. Their offense is steady, we NS a lot of troops as we go a long. Peasants are low so drafting would be an issue for em.
    Last edited by baka; 13-07-2012 at 02:54.

Postaholic
    There's a saying: the grass is always greener on the other side.
    For utopia this seems not correct. From what I experience we should change this to: The grass is always greener on our side.
    Certainly when you smoked the grass :)
    Silly

Postaholic
    This is the most fun I've had in a long long time... almost forgot where my roots are from! The whole crowning business last age almost made me forget that the fun is in all of this!

Postaholic
    Glad we could show you the way again to having fun :)
    Silly

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Glad we could show you the way again to having fun :)
    Just LL'ed 311 acres from Khazad. Now THAT was fun.

On a side note. Seems like the Dwarves are packing some WT's. Making AW a bit delayed... 'I Grow When Touched' is now sitting at 2.2wpa.. Though he's doing us a favor by hitting out and growing fat for us :D

Question: Why hasn't Zombie of the week hit out at all? The guy's getting overpopped just from LL alone! LL on him is getting a bit harder now since his wpa went back up a little. Please ask him to hit it's retal war ffs!
    Last edited by baka; 13-07-2012 at 04:26.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    So basically Cats are obviously gaining acres from hits due to topfeeding + having all their guys in range of our bottom.

We have around 13 guys UB and just sitting there opping.. LL'ing and generally being lazy since they aren't part of this fight. We AW + LL for lulz and just do 1 guy every 24 hours. Sometimes we throw in some amnesia here and there but their sci isn't that great anyways so not worth the value. Though it's still lulzy to amnesia a AW target.

10:56 Malibu Damage done to Zombie of the Week:
    10:56 Malibu - Assassinated 3,100 Wizards
    10:56 Malibu - Erased 468,322 Books
    10:56 Malibu - Assassinated 14,600 Troops
    10:56 Malibu - Kidnapped 16,289 peasants
    10:56 Malibu - Fireballed 6,480 peasants
    10:56 Malibu - Burned 394 acres
    10:56 Malibu - LandLusted 2,001 acres

10:59 Malibu Damage done to Khazad-dum:
    10:59 Malibu - Assassinated 8,900 Wizards
    10:59 Malibu - Erased 1,522,828 Books
    10:59 Malibu - Assassinated 15,280 Troops
    10:59 Malibu - Stole 5,536,372 gc
    10:59 Malibu - Kidnapped 9,144 peasants
    10:59 Malibu - LandLusted 773 acres

Working on this guy right now (~2.6wpa to start so it'll be around 0.5 in less than 24 hours of this post)

10:59 Malibu Damage done to i grow when touched:
    10:59 Malibu - Assassinated 2,953 Wizards
    10:59 Malibu - Erased 194,334 Books

Our banks have started to raze their big faery. The loss is huge! I guess as they keep razing, those faeries will eventually lose a lot of def so which we can then 4x raze if needed. Razing faeries are a bit rude though I admit. They're a bit helpless and usually have a few razes their wpa/tpa is shot due to overpop. Ohwells... that's the whole point of FSU.

Though 'gaining land' is hardly the best word to use for Cats part. Since land goes back and forth unless they can be protected. Only acres that are protected for them right now is by the 2 Humans. But obviously they'll lose those as well. Their offense is steady, we NS a lot of troops as we go a long. Peasants are low so drafting would be an issue for em.
    I look forward to the follow up next age when you try to crown and cats decides to fsu and delay you for weeks
    My life is better then yours.

Question: Why hasn't Zombie of the week hit out at all? The guy's getting overpopped just from LL alone! LL on him is getting a bit harder now since his wpa went back up a little. Please ask him to hit it's retal war ffs!
    He is pro ghetto =)

Also: good you finally have some fun like us now :)
    I can has signature too?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I look forward to the follow up next age when you try to crown and cats decides to fsu and delay you for weeks
    Will have to wait an age after next.

Next age we're making another kd pay for their douchebaggery.

baka baka :) I find it hilarious you intend to dedicate the next 3 months to one kd. Seems a bit of a waste to me, but to each their own. Also, exactly how much do you intend to make us "pay"? Just out of curiosity, since you seem very unwilling to warar us =/

I hope the day finds you in as good a mood as it found me!
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

I hope the day finds you in as good a mood as it found me!
    I am in a good mood too! Because it's friday!
    I can has signature too?

Veteran
    You're cute baka, we all thinks you do a great job! LL'ing 311 acres is very pro of you, we're all proud.

From our perspective we have no idea what Bio is doing, they say "we do this to land drop as we never intended to be top 10 in acres this age", then they LL a lot. We keep increasing acres on kd page, we get heaps of science (learns 350k a shot) and the AW is terribly slow. We clearly have different ideas about what FSU means. Most likely we're too ghetto to understand the greatness of the damage being caused!

sillum!!! yes! :D

let's not think about the fact it is friday the 13th, that is very un-silly.

to bio: can request a nap over the weekend for my prov? I will be drunk and passed out and stuff! Also, I'm quite sure elurin has a spa to go too.
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

Thread Information