Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    flogger can u elaborate more on what you shall be doing to ghetto cats as punishment?
    [14:35] <&flogger> YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUTTTT ME OUT
    [14:35] <&flogger> AND I DONT EVEN NEED YOUR LOVe
    [14:35] <&flogger> NO YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE TIO STOOP SO LOW
    [14:35] <~baka|BiO> jesus ****ing christ

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Says someone who is clearly not playing in a top kingdom. Do you think Simians wanted to get stalled by Trollfags? Do you think Sanctuary wanted to get stalled by Snakes?

The protection of small kingdoms has gone too far.
    That's correct. A long long time ago I quit the top cause I got dice/irc bored and disliked the principle of NAPs. [insert rant about the negative impact of NAPs and notices on game play (aka balls) and the existance of dice builds]. Long story short: people shouldn't whine about the consequences of the system they uphold. If you can't punish the perpetrators it's on you. Bring it on!
    #adrenaline

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    That's correct. A long long time ago I quit the top cause I got dice/irc bored and disliked the principle of NAPs. [insert rant about the negative impact of NAPs and notices on game play (aka balls) and the existance of dice builds]. Long story short: people shouldn't whine about the consequences of the system they uphold. If you can't punish the perpetrators it's on you. Bring it on!
    Notice/NAP systems are not really the cause of problems/more boring gameplay or game mechanics. They are the effect(self envolved adjustment) of the game mechanics to counter weaknesses in it.

It's a preservation system. Preservation blows.
    #adrenaline

Post Demon
    #adrenaline

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I've messaged the guy in-game numerous times over the past 4 months, and have never even had the courtesey of a respone.
    Have you tried IRC? =)

DDodge: I'm not quite sure actually ^_^

Billah: so much hate :o

can haz cute and cuddly thread instead?

*hugs BiO*
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

Sir Postalot
    so when I speak in our private channel it appears not to actually be private

I like to post
    Protection on smaller kds is good. Declaring 50% small kd was retard. Now more or less smaller kds can strike back too. If you are bigger sure you should be capable to beat small rat...i mean cat :P
    Rob gold is very nasty. In past i was used to full wave kd after rob me x2-3...so sure you must teach them lesson, only i'm not sure they are good learners :D

Rob gold isn't nasty, if you can't protect the gold, don't have 10M lying around. BiO increased their tpa's this age, which is kudos to them, but still this is all too funny =)

BiO robbed us I think every time we came oow, and we robbed them when they had gold =) which makes all of this very silly (and not so much in the good way!)
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

btw, I dont understand why every time we has a war or conflict, there is a thread about it in forums, is fun, but I dont understand why :)

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

Postaholic
    Who cares! Have fun!

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddybearSTHLM View Post
    Rob gold isn't nasty, if you can't protect the gold, don't have 10M lying around. BiO increased their tpa's this age, which is kudos to them, but still this is all too funny =)

BiO robbed us I think every time we came oow, and we robbed them when they had gold =) which makes all of this very silly (and not so much in the good way!)
    The game is broken to the point that they make fearies or halflings that no matter what the TPA you have you can't protect your gold. Abusing that for months at a time is simply wrong. Do it and get some GC and then propose a CF and you're cool. Do it over and over and over and over again and refuse to ceasefire or even respond to messages and you fall in the douchebag rule.

Post Fiend
    We have always tried to keep out of active hostiles.
    (Of course misstakes happen but that is seldom, edit: all the faketags used in the game doesn't make it easier)

If you want us to notice your notices you need to notice us about your notices.
    But please note that possible pre hostile is not an active hostile and the probability that we will stay out of a possibility is slim.
    Last edited by Peto; 10-07-2012 at 08:02.
    silldy

Post Fiend
    btw: BIO has robbed us a lot this age, good for you :)
    silldy

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Peto View Post
    We have always tried to keep out of active hostiles.
    (Of course misstakes happen but that is seldom)

If you want us to notice your notices you need to notice us about your notices.
    But please note that possible pre hostile is not an active hostile and the probability that we will stay out of a possibility i slim.
    Are we in an 'active' hostile right now?

Thread Information